• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Buckeye1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Okay, we need a little fix to get us through the week to "Cute Boy Friday". So "Hump Day Tails" just may be that fix to allow us to push forward. Please allow me to post all pics before adding your posts. The last pic will include "The End" to let you know that all my picks have been posted.

Thanks and hope you enjoy.

45972-Hump-Day-Camel.jpg

While I'm not especially an "ass man" myself, I would certainly be into munching out on most of those beautiful buns, but I can think of a certain San Francisco hair dresser who is probably dancing around his apartment right about now! :biggrin:

aaa1af7abcd2a30780e2d0408ba408ed.jpg

happy20dance20tigger23.gif

Happy_Dance-300x215.jpg

While I'm not especially an "ass man" myself, I would certainly be into munching out on most of those beautiful buns, but I can think of a certain San Francisco hair dresser who is probably dancing around his apartment right about now! :biggrin:

aaa1af7abcd2a30780e2d0408ba408ed.jpg

happy20dance20tigger23.gif

Happy_Dance-300x215.jpg
He's probably not dancing, but jerking off!!! LOLOLOL

Well Gee Wizz..Thanks for thinking of me today.
I really needed it. And there is something about this one. I would Love dancing around with him. Matter of fact I could Love this boy all over.
Matter of fact..He would be ALL I NEED..For Now.Thank You Buckeye. You know what I like.:smiley-love021:
Glad you enjoyed Johnny. Expect more butts every Hump Day.

I wouldn't throw any of them out of bed for eating crackers on a cold winter night.

Buckeye you've done it again. Made my day. This is exactly what I needed today.

Thanks everyone. I'll keep Hump Day Tails going as long as I'm making your day a little brighter. I'm pretty sure I won't run out of nice young asses for your enjoyment. I have about 11,000 pics to go through (not all asses though) and I'll try not to duplicate pics, but it is probably inevitable that I will once in awhile. Just think of it as taking a second look at the same guys hot ass. I do it all the time. lol

Again, thanks for all your support.

Thanks everyone. I'll keep Hump Day Tails going as long as I'm making your day a little brighter. I'm pretty sure I won't run out of nice young asses for your enjoyment. I have about 11,000 pics to go through (not all asses though) and I'll try not to duplicate pics, but it is probably inevitable that I will once in awhile. Just think of it as taking a second look at the same guys hot ass. I do it all the time. lol

Don't worry Buckeye1..Some of the most Beautiful Asses in my life. I have seen way way more than once.
Some I have not seen in a long time. But the memory is still there. Again For Me..Nothing more Beautiful
than a Beautiful ass...:booty: It's funny I like a nice Cock. But it's never been a issue.lol Keep em Cumming.

Last edited:

Well I for don't think I will get bored with Wed...again...Thanks

Don't worry Buckeye1..Some of the most Beautiful Asses in my life. I have seen way way more than once.
Some I have not seen in a long time. But the memory is still there. Again For Me..Nothing more Beautiful
than a Beautiful ass...:booty: It's funny I like a nice Cock. But it's never been a issue.lol Keep em Cumming.
Well I for don't think I will get bored with Wed...again...Thanks
Thanks guys.