• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How many have had sex with a straight boy?

In college, I was very well-known for sleeping with ten times as many straight guys as gay guys. Needless to say, there was a lot of drinking involved in my college experience. It helped that I thought of myself as bi at the time, so guys never had to worry about their identity--we were just "experimenting." Part of it is that guys were really willing to open up to me because I'm a good listener. They would temporarily mistake gratitude for desire. So we'd sleep together until they realized it wasn't so much that they were gay, but that we just had a strong emotional connection. In the mean time, I would fall in love, and it would get ugly.

The pick-up line with straight guys that worked over and over again throughout the years: "Did you know Tom Cruise is gay?"

In college, I was very well-known for sleeping with ten times as many straight guys as gay guys. Needless to say, there was a lot of drinking involved in my college experience. It helped that I thought of myself as bi at the time, so guys never had to worry about their identity--we were just "experimenting." Part of it is that guys were really willing to open up to me because I'm a good listener. They would temporarily mistake gratitude for desire. So we'd sleep together until they realized it wasn't so much that they were gay, but that we just had a strong emotional connection. In the mean time, I would fall in love, and it would get ugly.

The pick-up line with straight guys that worked over and over again throughout the years: "Did you know Tom Cruise is gay?"

I can see exactly how that would work for you with straight guys Fletch. They are lonely at times and to have someone who will focus on just them, is something they and all humans crave at some point. Of course the lower inhibitions from alcohol help in a situation like that. Up to a point you're actually providing a necessary public service. haha

You're also right that love affairs and mad crushes on straight guys rarely (if ever) turn out well or without some drama.

It's true, Tampa, they usually worked out badly, but in retrospect, some of those relationships were the purest form of love I ever experienced, and even though some of these guys are married now with kids, they remember it very fondly (apart from the drama). Sadly it set up a pattern in my life that was really unhealthy--the falling for men that weren't able to reciprocate in all the ways they wanted (usually from being straight). I guess that's why I retired from the love thing. Next stop: Bitter Old Man.

It's true, Tampa, they usually worked out badly, but in retrospect, some of those relationships were the purest form of love I ever experienced, and even though some of these guys are married now with kids, they remember it very fondly (apart from the drama). Sadly it set up a pattern in my life that was really unhealthy--the falling for men that weren't able to reciprocate in all the ways they wanted (usually from being straight). I guess that's why I retired from the love thing. Next stop: Bitter Old Man.
I am single Fletch, and I know other's right on this forum who are "older", living by ourselves and content. I agree with your whole post, as I too have fallen for numerous straight guys, knowing I never really had a chance with them because they were straight, but while I am approaching "old man" age, I don't consider myself bitter. I've enjoyed so many experiences, many with straight guys, and perhaps there are still a surprise or two left for me before my time is up. But whatever the future brings, I've enjoyed what I've done so far, and in no way do I consider myself bitter, and I would hope you would reconsider that characterization for yourself as well.

What started out for me (21 years ago this New Year's eve) as a "straight fuck buddy", is now a person in my life who, even if there was no sex between us, would still be the love of my life. Where you say "weren't able to reciprocate in all the ways they wanted....,", I say... "not able to reciprocate in all the ways I would want or like or even, accustomed to."

I spent many years trying to make sense of our "relationship". It wasn't until I stopped trying to define it, that I realized the love has been there all along. The reciprocation is just different from what I have always defined it, based on my relationships with "gay men" who were my "lovers" in the past. I still enjoy him sexually today as I did when I met him, and he still maintains his "straight persona"( much to my liking). "We're not in love with each other, but we do love each other very much."

What started out for me (21 years ago this New Year's eve) as a "straight fuck buddy", is now a person in my life who, even if there was no sex between us, would still be the love of my life. Where you say "weren't able to reciprocate in all the ways they wanted....,", I say... "not able to reciprocate in all the ways I would want or like or even, accustomed to."

I spent many years trying to make sense of our "relationship". It wasn't until I stopped trying to define it, that I realized the love has been there all along. The reciprocation is just different from what I have always defined it, based on my relationships with "gay men" who were my "lovers" in the past. I still enjoy him sexually today as I did when I met him, and he still maintains his "straight persona"( much to my liking). "We're not in love with each other, but we do love each other very much."
In my above post, I did momentarily pause before posting "I too have fallen for numerous straight guys, knowing I never really had a chance with them because they were straight", as I thought of you Betu and our friend Peter who shared the love of his life with a straight man as well. However I would have to think that you two couples have to be in the vast minority of "gay-straight" scenarios, as it is typically not a situation that will work out the way we want it to.

In my above post, I did momentarily pause before posting "I too have fallen for numerous straight guys, knowing I never really had a chance with them because they were straight", as I thought of you Betu and our friend Peter who shared the love of his life with a straight man as well. However I would have to think that you two couples have to be in the vast minority of "gay-straight" scenarios, as it is typically not a situation that will work out the way we want it to.

I agree with you 100% my friend! Maybe that's why I couldn't define it, it has no Definition! LoL. Peter and I were lucky to have the right persons placed in our lives at exactly...the right time!

I agree with you 100% my friend! Maybe that's why I couldn't define it, it has no Definition! LoL. Peter and I were lucky to have the right persons placed in our lives at exactly...the right time!

I'm just pleased for both of you that you found great love in your life. Not everyone finds that at all...gay, straight or otherwise.

I sensed a touch of humor in the last part. :) If everybody became bitter because the course of their lives didn't have a fairy tale ending...98% of the populace would be insufferable. LOL

Like i've said before, when William and my friendship turned into more then that it was something so unexpected but felt so right. We never said "we were a couple" we just were!! And that is a love I hope everyone finds in their life.

You're a perceptive reader, Tampa. You're right; I was being ironic when I mentioned becoming a "bitter old man." I meant that more in terms of how the world would perceive me. I'm grateful for the love I've had, and the sex, good and bad, gay straight, and otherwise. But I have become celibate in recent years, so fighting bitterness comes up once in a while.

What Really Defines The Word "GAY" Though. Is It A Physical Act Two Of The Same Gender Do? Or Is It More Of A Mentality? Because Honestly Two Guys Comparing Or Getting Off With Each Other In My Terms Isnt Really Considered Gay....If The Two Of Them Had The Mentality To Suck On Each Other Or Try Anything Then Id Consider That Gay.. But Then Again Whats Wrong With "Gays"? I Think People Being A Part Of Something Different Frightens People So They Choose To Do What They Know Best & To Not Accept It And Do Anything In There Power To Get Rid Of IT. Everyone Just Needs To Stop Worrying About Other People & Start Focusing On Them Selves. What Does A PERSON being "GAY" Have Anything To Do With What Your Doing Right Now Or Your Life?

What Really Defines The Word "GAY" Though. Is It A Physical Act Two Of The Same Gender Do? Or Is It More Of A Mentality? Because Honestly Two Guys Comparing Or Getting Off With Each Other In My Terms Isnt Really Considered Gay....If The Two Of Them Had The Mentality To Suck On Each Other Or Try Anything Then Id Consider That Gay.. But Then Again Whats Wrong With "Gays"? I Think People Being A Part Of Something Different Frightens People So They Choose To Do What They Know Best & To Not Accept It And Do Anything In There Power To Get Rid Of IT. Everyone Just Needs To Stop Worrying About Other People & Start Focusing On Them Selves. What Does A PERSON being "GAY" Have Anything To Do With What Your Doing Right Now Or Your Life?

It is always better when people focus on each other as people, and not labels!:thumbup:

My only experience with a straight guy is someone I love and trust with my life! My buddy Drew and I started basic training in the Marine Corps and have been together every step of the way. We were deployed together in four different tours. We just hit it off from day one.
We have been through some really serious shit in Afghanistan. We both did two tours there. After being in the thick of things for about six weeks straight, they would pull us back and let us go to a safer zone where we could get 24 hours R&R. Keep in mind Drew and I had never done anything together. We got a crap hole of a hotel when we had liberty and all we wanted to do was take a hot shower and get weeks of sand out of our crevices. Then some beers and then sleep.

We did that and came back to share a bed. Both naked as it was hot as hell and laying there, not drunk or anything, the two of us filled the bed edge to edge. So we had to lay against each other. We had been through a really rough time and it felt so good to lay there with Drew. I put my arm across his chest and held him, both of us still awake but saying nothing. Then I rubbed his belly and I thanked him for having my 6 (ass) and helping keep us both safe. I was gently rubbing his treasure trail and he was hard as a rock and dripping pre cum.

Drew knows I am gay and he said, I never thought I would say this but I really want you to blow me right now. I did, three times that night and it was amazing. The second time that night as I was blowing him, he reached down and started jacking me off. It felt great but I spun around so we could get in the 69 position and told Drew he had to do me too. Which he did. We both had explosive loads and laid back. After a few minutes Drew said, that was one of the most rewarding orgasms he has ever had. I agreed. We slept a bit and did it again a couple hours later. That was our first, we did the same thing really three more times over the next two years.

Drew and I are getting out of the Corps July 1 of this year. He is getting married in August and I am his best man. We did talk about us sharing BJ's and Drew told me it was really pretty hot. Way better then he expected. We love each other like brothers and he came to visit Ricky and me in Texas when I was on leave and got back from Afghanistan. We all slept together but no sex.

So for both Drew and me, I loved sucking him and he loved sucking me. I will go on being gay, he will go on being straight. Two guys that get each other off a few times over 6 years doesn't mean anything really. He didn't turn gay. It was just the right thing to do when we did it. we both needed it and I will always cherish what we did and so will Drew

My only experience with a straight guy is someone I love and trust with my life! My buddy Drew and I started basic training in the Marine Corps and have been together every step of the way. We were deployed together in four different tours. We just hit it off from day one.
We have been through some really serious shit in Afghanistan. We both did two tours there. After being in the thick of things for about six weeks straight, they would pull us back and let us go to a safer zone where we could get 24 hours R&R. Keep in mind Drew and I had never done anything together. We got a crap hole of a hotel when we had liberty and all we wanted to do was take a hot shower and get weeks of sand out of our crevices. Then some beers and then sleep.

We did that and came back to share a bed. Both naked as it was hot as hell and laying there, not drunk or anything, the two of us filled the bed edge to edge. So we had to lay against each other. We had been through a really rough time and it felt so good to lay there with Drew. I put my arm across his chest and held him, both of us still awake but saying nothing. Then I rubbed his belly and I thanked him for having my 6 (ass) and helping keep us both safe. I was gently rubbing his treasure trail and he was hard as a rock and dripping pre cum.

Drew knows I am gay and he said, I never thought I would say this but I really want you to blow me right now. I did, three times that night and it was amazing. The second time that night as I was blowing him, he reached down and started jacking me off. It felt great but I spun around so we could get in the 69 position and told Drew he had to do me too. Which he did. We both had explosive loads and laid back. After a few minutes Drew said, that was one of the most rewarding orgasms he has ever had. I agreed. We slept a bit and did it again a couple hours later. That was our first, we did the same thing really three more times over the next two years.

Drew and I are getting out of the Corps July 1 of this year. He is getting married in August and I am his best man. We did talk about us sharing BJ's and Drew told me it was really pretty hot. Way better then he expected. We love each other like brothers and he came to visit Ricky and me in Texas when I was on leave and got back from Afghanistan. We all slept together but no sex.

So for both Drew and me, I loved sucking him and he loved sucking me. I will go on being gay, he will go on being straight. Two guys that get each other off a few times over 6 years doesn't mean anything really. He didn't turn gay. It was just the right thing to do when we did it. we both needed it and I will always cherish what we did and so will Drew
That is totally hot Bradley. Obviously Ricky knows about it too, or you wouldn't have shared that story with us here. But you sure got me boned up reading about you and Drew. :blush:

I agree. I've had a couple of relationships with girls; one lasted two years, but I don't consider myself gay. To me, it was just the right thing to do at the time.

This is one of the most interesting topics anyone could introduce in this forum. When people start questioning what they are, they question who they are as well. When people place labels on others, they are affixing the very same labels upon themselves. I do not care if a person is gay, straight, bi, or whatever, because everyone has the right to be what they want without being ridiculed or judged by anyone who sports a differing opinion. When I was young, the word 'gay' represented a lighter, brighter way of life that could be equally shared with laughter, happiness, and enlightenment. Society today has taken such a beautiful word and stereotyped a different people with ignorance and biased objection. I choose to be happy with my what little life I have remaining me with the hope everyone else shall find their own inner peace and not inflict their prejudicial discrimination at someone else just because that person is different in any capacity. Equality is everyone's right, not meant just for those who can afford it or who hide behind religion to masquerade their own fallacies. I am gay, but I am neither proud nor ashamed of it. I am me, and no one - on this site, on this planet - will change me unless I choose to be changed. Sorry, I am not the one.

Thank you for sharing that story Brad!

I think it's quite beautiful that you two bonded in that way after having gone through the rigors of war together. I would not be quick to put a "bi" label on him. He was/is a straight guy who cares very much for one of his best friends in the world. Expressions of love and intimacy can happen with and among straight people if the conditions are just right.

It's is a really beautiful story. :)

I've tried to define in my own mind, what others' say and have experienced to decide how I best answer this question. I've even tried to figure out my "buddy". The conclusion I come to is: "It's different for every individual." What ever they feel comfortable with, is fine with me. Labels are for clothing as someone once said to me. Statistics and Scales are just used to put everything in it's place/order....cause that's what people do, need..in order to make sense of it all! At the end of the day, the only one who's real sexual identity I know..is my own.