• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How long?

DusRox

Reaction score
how long after a scene is recorded Does it get uploaded on the site??

Mark said today that when the new scenes debut in January, he will have no more than a month of back material.

Damn, if I could write out a crazy dance, like my pal "Praise" can, I would be doing the "No More Old Videos" dance, at this very moment.:thumbup:

Damn, if I could write out a crazy dance, like my pal "Praise" can, I would be doing the "No More Old Videos" dance, at this very moment.:thumbup:

Well the feeling in my waters is that when the new Broke Straight Boys is launched there will be a hue & cry for the old.

What a fickle bunch we are

Well the feeling in my waters is that when the new Broke Straight Boys is launched there will be a hue & cry for the old.

What a fickle bunch we are

Don't get me wrong, I love David, and will miss David, and will check out David's new ventures, BUT if this information is true, I will not miss 6 month or longer backlogs. :thumbup1:

Don't get me wrong, I love David, and will miss David, and will check out David's new ventures, BUT if this information is true, I will not miss 6 month or longer backlogs. :thumbup1:

6 months backlog or 6 weeks is not important for me I still them when they are released :drool:

6 months backlog or 6 weeks is not important for me I still them when they are released :drool:

Ray I have to agree with you there but the only disadvantage of such a long backlog is feedback and continuity. Alas, we've been told that none of the current Broke Straight Boys models will be appearing on the new site. I hope David has kept their telephone numbers etc so that they can appear on his site. I think I know what direction I'm headed at. :ohmy: Unfortunately I won't be able to afford both.

Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance. After years of stale bread because of over ordering of bread we're getting a new baker so we won't have any more stale bread. Happy dance, happy dance. . .wait a minute. . .who used to order too much bread in the first place? Who bought it? Who paid for it? Who scheduled it to go on sale? Who put January's bread on the shelf in October and October's in February? The baker didn't. He just filled the orders. It must have been the grocer but he says it wasn't his fault. Oh, well, it must have been the Candyman. Happy dance, happy dance. . .

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance. After years of stale bread because of over ordering of bread we're getting a new baker so we won't have any more stale bread. Happy dance, happy dance. . .wait a minute. . .who used to order too much bread in the first place? Who bought it? Who paid for it? Who scheduled it to go on sale? Who put January's bread on the shelf in October and October's in February? The baker didn't. He just filled the orders. It must have been the grocer but he says it wasn't his fault. Oh, well, it must have been the Candyman. Happy dance, happy dance. . .

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

I'll have a glass of what you're drinking there Rifle. But I totally see where you're coming from. :thumbup: