• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

how is everyone today?

Hi Guys.
Thanks for the kind words, have been through it today. Have had more x rays, scans and ultra sounds, i have 2 disc's which have been squashed together, ouch.
I have started a course of gentle physio ouch again. But we have to keep moving, i have to walk every day, and i have to try to sleep in my bed, instead of the sitting room floor.
Thank goodness i swim a lot, course that helps, so i am going to try walking in the pool it helps.
Thanks again.
Reub.

Hi Guys.
Thanks for the kind words, have been through it today. Have had more x rays, scans and ultra sounds, i have 2 disc's which have been squashed together, ouch.
I have started a course of gentle physio ouch again. But we have to keep moving, i have to walk every day, and i have to try to sleep in my bed, instead of the sitting room floor.
Thank goodness i swim a lot, course that helps, so i am going to try walking in the pool it helps.
Thanks again.
Reub.

699-1.gif
sending you healing kisses

Wouldnt the
animation-world.gif
be a an even more fantastic a place to live ........... if everyone felt that way.

I guess it would. Then what would I do for a liviing. LOL I might need to get a real job. LOL:001_rolleyes::wink:

There's good and bad sides to all things ... i guess you would be classes as redundant ..

But your a smart man........ you would find other employment.. lol lol

No that was a joke duuhh ..... No Jayman you would always be needed .. only thing that would change is that we would treat each other better... go out of our way a little more for another person or person's ........ that alone makes for a much happier existence ...... and a much brighter future

Hi Guys.
Thanks again.
Reub.

I'm sorry to hear that Reub. You take care and focus on the P.T. and getting better.