• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

how is everyone today?

m

Attachments

• downloadwww.gif
    downloadwww.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 54
Breathing i think ....... yep i am ........... Hiiiiiiiiiiii Mj glad to hear yr gr8.

Welcome to our happy little forum
IMMickeyNicetoSeeYa3222121222.gif

good evening kodie. and welcum to the forum mjtest.

I was involved in a situation at work that got out of hand and i was pushed backwards over a chair and did my back in again.
It was a saturday night, my security guard had gone for a bathroom break, ( sod's law) and a fight started.
I have been off work for nearly 2 weeks, can't stand for more than 15 mins at a time, so have to save that time for cooking and eating.
Am on large amounts of pain killers, just have to wait for the swelling insde to go down and then we can see what damage has been done.
But more importantly what needs to be done to get back on my feet and back to the job i love.
Reub.

OOOOOOOOOOuuuuch ........... well my fingers are crossed for you, and wishing u a very speedie and painless recovery .... Try Jaymans relaxing body healing gift he gave us ........ here you go i found it for you

My good friends of the land of Forum. I am offering you this gift to share it is a sound frequency mediataion that assists in the repair of DNA and new cell growth and repair. It is a short mediataion that can be done in the comfort of your home. Just put on your head set two to three times a day ane listen the video is somewhat hypnotic too. There are a lot of these out there. However; I really felt guided to offer this frequency to all of my friends on the forum experiencing health difficulties at this point in time. Bless your hearts: live well, live long, and prosper my dear friends. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6K0A

Rueb, sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy. Keep us posted. The back is nothing to mess around with.
Gary

I was involved in a situation at work that got out of hand and i was pushed backwards over a chair and did my back in again.
It was a saturday night, my security guard had gone for a bathroom break, ( sod's law) and a fight started.
I have been off work for nearly 2 weeks, can't stand for more than 15 mins at a time, so have to save that time for cooking and eating.
Am on large amounts of pain killers, just have to wait for the swelling insde to go down and then we can see what damage has been done.
But more importantly what needs to be done to get back on my feet and back to the job i love.
Reub.

RJ, I'm so sorry that you got hurt. Back pain is very rough I know. I certainly hope they will find that very little if any permanent damge has been done once the swelling and tenderness subsides. Please keep us posted. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

You already had your turn at summer. Now it's ours. LOL But sighhhh... I hate the cold too.

Reub.

I will send you love, light , and healling energy right away ... You take it easy my friend.

For me any day above ground seems like a pretty good day. If the sun shines upon face and I can help at least one person have a better day then I will say is a fantastic day. So, far today is fantastic.:001_smile: