• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How can you miss a cum shot!!!????

i can post the entire message here if anyone wants? isnt that something you should think about before you private message someone? you should really only pm people you trust with sensative stuff. dont private message me again, we have nothing further to say in private. you keep trying to take this high road and tell me over and over again how much you "respect" me and whatnot, and personally i dont want to hear it anymore.

I have a friend on the forum who sometimes takes an exchange of views that starts out in public over to PMing to get stuff straight. This person asks me not to share what we say to each other, and I don't. You know who you are, and that I appreciate very much your being straight up with me, and that I wouldn't breach our trust no matter what.

i can post the entire message here if anyone wants? isnt that something you should think about before you private message someone? you should really only pm people you trust with sensative stuff.
I assume anything I write on the Internet, from a post to an email to a PM, might become public. That's reality. Still, I've always thought proper netiquette is to keep PMs private. You can make public anything you say in a PM, just not the other person's thoughts. It's called a private message for a reason.

Just a thought on resolving conflicts we should consider!

To whom it may concern:

After all, apologies often require a recognition that we all are God's Creatures (in some sense of the term, irrespective of one's religious views), but with human shortcomings. All that this recipe requires from us is the following:

1.) a modicum of honest humility to admit publicly to a public wrong, and

2.) a dash of strength of character thrown in, too, for good measure.

Just like following a Kindergarten or 1st Grade playground scuffle, 5 and 6 year olds are routinely asked to "MAN UP" seeking the appropriate resolution of their problem. Surely, adults being several times older can grasp this simple concept we expect from small children for resolving conflicts and apply it to your life as well!

That is the depth and totality of personal sacrifice required to right a public wrong preventing it from festering. Keep in mind were the tables turned, I would be advocating for you on your behalf instead.

Respectfully Civil,

Stimpy

Thank you Stimpy for trying yet again to politely point out that this thread is titled, " How do you miss a cum shot?" NOT "Let's all bust a nut bitching about personal grievances in the wrong thread!" Now I realize I have been somewhat distracted of late, and may have missed a few posts, but PLEASE move this thread to a titled area where those of us more concerned with video anomalies will not be tempted to accidentally click on what has been reduced to a base argument about perceived offenses, REALLY!

Thank you Stimpy for trying yet again to politely point out that this thread is titled, " How do you miss a cum shot?" NOT "Let's all bust a nut bitching about personal grievances in the wrong thread!" Now I realize I have been somewhat distracted of late, and may have missed a few posts, but PLEASE move this thread to a titled area where those of us more concerned with video anomalies will not be tempted to accidentally click on what has been reduced to a base argument about perceived offenses, REALLY!

I think the arcane and serpentine routes (oops, sorry zyl) the threads sometimes take as they evolve is so frequent here that trying to get them back on track is a fruitless undertaking. We sometimes remind me of the Korean parliament, where legislators end up trying to beat the fuck out of each other instead of debating the issues. They've got forumettes as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHMrgwAuJ_U&NR=1