• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

Yes that is an issue, perhaps it can be fixed in the next update of the Forum, Mark.
Actually it's not that difficult: just click on the attachment symbol immediately above my comment, see the pic and just click again and it defaults back to my comment. The only thing to keep in mind is that your original post has one number and my subsequent commentary post has another one.

Actually it's not that difficult: just click on the attachment symbol immediately above my comment, see the pic and just click again and it defaults back to my comment. The only thing to keep in mind is that your original post has one number and my subsequent commentary post has another one.
What I do is click on the first link read the number I gave & then from there can follow knowing where you are, as I often remember the picture you are commenting on.

Cute boy, hot cock, but I don't care for the S & M aspect;
By now, KG, I know what you don't like & try to minimize scenes where they appear. And when I do post those scenes I try to pick pictures where the hot subject is clearly the subject of that picture.

Cute boy, hot cock, but I don't care for the S & M aspect;
i subscribed to boynapped but couldn't get on with it, was a bit too much like torture. I'd like somebody to do things towards this to me, but it wouldn't be like torture, it's more about the bottom (me) submitting to it for me x