• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

Seth f Brandon (12).jpg

Thanx they're nice photos.

Love helix, they were one of first sites i signed up for, too expensive to keep up to date with. Prolly sign up again at some point.

Tommy anders and later troy ryan are two of my favorite tops ever, helped me realise what I like. Looks like some of the newer models are lit too.

Thanx they're nice photos.

Love helix, they were one of first sites i signed up for, too expensive to keep up to date with. Prolly sign up again at some point.

Tommy anders and later troy ryan are two of my favorite tops ever, helped me realise what I like. Looks like some of the newer models are lit too.
I am delighted, thank you for the comments & looking. I will continue to post from Helix in the future.

I like your posts too but have to click to see each one?

View attachment 98471
Since I am commenting on a previously posted pic, yes one does have to click on the attachment immediately above my comment. Actually it's easier than the old system where one had to click on one symbol for a still pic and another for a video. Thanks for asking.