• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

13.jpg

JoinedMar 23, 2019Posts63,830Reaction score9,128

By now, KG, I know what you don't like & try to minimize scenes where they appear. And when I do post those scenes I try to pick pictures where the hot subject is clearly the subject of that picture.

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

[IMG alt="legend0007"]https://discussions.brokestraightboys.com/data/avatars/m/6/6374.jpg?1662559335[/IMG]

legend0007

Active Member​

JoinedJul 28, 2022Posts73Reaction score44

i subscribed to boynapped but couldn't get on with it, was a bit too much like torture. I'd like somebody to do things towards this to me, but it wouldn't be like torture, it's more about the bottom (me) submitting to it for me x
I confess to not being as tech savey as most on the Forum. Most of the time I do focus on the central subject of the pic, but Tampa taught me that often second looks will reveal something hot going on with secondary persons in a pic, so I do do that on occasion if I feel that the pic warrants. I do get your point that if I knew how to minimize I could make the secondary person the primary object.

I confess to not being as tech savey as most on the Forum. Most of the time I do focus on the central subject of the pic, but Tampa taught me that often second looks will reveal something hot going on with secondary persons in a pic, so I do do that on occasion if I feel that the pic warrants. I do get your point that if I knew how to minimize I could make the secondary person the primary object.
I did not mean you, KG, I meant me trying to minimize the unattractive in selecting sene pictures.