• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

Thanks for today's hot posts, br! When you get a chance, please advise as to when and where (i.e. on which thread) Mikeyank announced his retirement from the Forum. I agree with you that it would be a great loss to the Forum given how many years he has been a Forum leader.

Thanks for today's hot posts, br! When you get a chance, please advise as to when and where (i.e. on which thread) Mikeyank announced his retirement from the Forum. I agree with you that it would be a great loss to the Forum given how many years he has been a Forum leader.
Just a quick note to say that I will be taking a break from regularly posting on the forum. I’ve been here since Mark gave us this forum in October of 2008, and it has been one of my favorite activities over these past fourteen years for me to be able to express myself on a daily basis on things that are important to me. And it has been a place where I have met dear friends, both online and in person, but it is time for me to take a break.

The forum has become old and stale and boring with not much of interest to me. The current direction is not what I signed up for. I’m not leaving and perhaps I will comment on a new scene such as the one coming up this weekend with Darron & Chris. I love David and will continue watching and enjoying his product, but this doesn’t feel like the forum that I’ve known and loved for all these years. Later……………

Quiet Forum Let's Chat page 21​

Sad to read that, he's always been rlly nice x

1 (26).jpg