• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How about a Dorm Days Couples Shoot?????

nsreed

Reaction score
OK, we have four totally hot guys that have filmed for us in the past. Each couple goes to college together and they live in the same dorm. Alden & Robert and Logan & Jay. ALL of these guys are stunning. Jay I know is bi but he has "never" had a chance to really show off on camera yet. In Jay's 3 way shoot with Logan and David on May 30th, Jay really got lost in the shuffle. It seems sadly that Alden & Robert have been out of contact with the studio. Still, I think this would make a great 4 way video! What are YOUR thoughts guys??

OK, we have four totally hot guys that have filmed for us in the past. Each couple goes to college together and they live in the same dorm. Alden & Robert and Logan & Jay. ALL of these guys are stunning. Jay I know is bi but he has "never" had a chance to really show off on camera yet. In Jay's 3 way shoot with Logan and David on May 30th, Jay really got lost in the shuffle. It seems sadly that Alden & Robert have been out of contact with the studio. Still, I think this would make a great 4 way video! What are YOUR thoughts guys??

I think it would be perfect & now that Broke Straight Boys has moved to the new studio maybe it could be setup as a dorm room

A fantastic idea, and I love your idea, too, Ray! This would add to the fantasy, especially if sometimes David could just leave them to it so we could imagine it was happening in the dorm! That would bring back some great school memories for me!!