• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Identical Twin Brothers Nude & Non Nude

This one definitely looks AI generated but still hot brothers.

ai-generated-twin-brothers-in-tight-shorts.jpeg

Talk about a coincidence. I’ve been watching Art on YouTube for a few years and check out this interview with these hot gay Ukrainian OnlyFans twins. I immediately thought of this thread. :wink:

Just watched it, very good and thanks for posting it!

Speaking of brothers lol. I ran across these 4 hot shirtless brothers even though I feel like maybe it might be AI generated. You can sometimes tell by the hands but it could be a very touched up picture. What do you think?

View attachment 152899
The photo is so picture perfect that I also suspect some AI help and/or major airbrushing. haha They're beautiful. But they look like male Stepford Wives. haha It's also suspicious that they all seem to have freckles in almost exactly the same areas of the face.

The photo is so picture perfect that I also suspect some AI help and/or major airbrushing. haha They're beautiful. But they look like male Stepford Wives. haha It's also suspicious that they all seem to have freckles in almost exactly the same areas of the face.
But if they're twins, shouldn't their freckles be in the same areas of the face? More importantly, welcome back and glad you did well with that hurricane!

But if they're twins, shouldn't their freckles be in the same areas of the face? More importantly, welcome back and glad you did well with that hurricane!
Aren't freckles dependent on exposure to sunlight? If so, I'd think it unlikely any two people would have the exact same patterns.

Aren't freckles dependent on exposure to sunlight? If so, I'd think it unlikely any two people would have the exact same patterns.
Perhaps, but genetics may play a role as well as young Irish seem to be more freckle prone than other ethnicities and they live in a rainy less sunny climate.

I thank you Mark for this thread. Just like feet, this one strikes a deep nerve in me. It reminds me of the time in West Hollywood, CA (90069) that I learned of twins working for me, after I had had sex wth them. My daddy taught me to "keep my dick in my pants while at work." This I followed until I was confronted with two attractive guys that were identical twins. After sex with them they told me that they often switch off and work for each other. My dad's warning was right. I was faced with either firing them and busting myself at the same time or allow them to work under one name and pray no one got hurt. I'm sure what they were doing was against some labor law. You know that I kept my mouth shut. Why? Because they became regular visitors to my bedroom most individually. It is true that twins have a secret nonverbal language. Also true one will be more dominate than the other. I wish I could share my erotic story about them here. I had to put to paper what happened. One fantacy accomplished and never repeated. Sex with TWINS!

What I discovered is that it is these fine details that seperate the twins. You have to memorize where the skin markers are. The twins I met had a mole on their faces but it was in different locations on both.

I thank you Mark for this thread. Just like feet, this one strikes a deep nerve in me. It reminds me of the time in West Hollywood, CA (90069) that I learned of twins working for me, after I had had sex wth them. My daddy taught me to "keep my dick in my pants while at work." This I followed until I was confronted with two attractive guys that were identical twins. After sex with them they told me that they often switch off and work for each other. My dad's warning was right. I was faced with either firing them and busting myself at the same time or allow them to work under one name and pray no one got hurt. I'm sure what they were doing was against some labor law. You know that I kept my mouth shut. Why? Because they became regular visitors to my bedroom most individually. It is true that twins have a secret nonverbal language. Also true one will be more dominate than the other. I wish I could share my erotic story about them here. I had to put to paper what happened. One fantacy accomplished and never repeated. Sex with TWINS!

Very interesting. I would love to hear more.... :p