• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Identical Twin Brothers Nude & Non Nude

I thank you Mark for this thread. Just like feet, this one strikes a deep nerve in me. It reminds me of the time in West Hollywood, CA (90069) that I learned of twins working for me, after I had had sex wth them. My daddy taught me to "keep my dick in my pants while at work." This I followed until I was confronted with two attractive guys that were identical twins. After sex with them they told me that they often switch off and work for each other. My dad's warning was right. I was faced with either firing them and busting myself at the same time or allow them to work under one name and pray no one got hurt. I'm sure what they were doing was against some labor law. You know that I kept my mouth shut. Why? Because they became regular visitors to my bedroom most individually. It is true that twins have a secret nonverbal language. Also true one will be more dominate than the other. I wish I could share my erotic story about them here. I had to put to paper what happened. One fantacy accomplished and never repeated. Sex with TWINS!
A friend of mine and his partner had two hot blond twink twins visit for two days: Each took one twink to bed the first night and the other the next night, while his partner did the same in reverse order!

here is some hot twin brothers showing a little something
cute-brothers-at-the-pool-nude.jpeg

I have all their work. I wonder what they look like now. are they leading lives together or apart.

This would be Ajay & Mickey who did some work for the long-deceased Fraternity Men site. The man between them was Jayden who went on to do some work for Gay Hoopla. Mickey was always the more adventurous between the two of them but either one of them would have made me very happy to find next to me in a jacuzzi.
Ajay & Mickey.png

Oh wow, the memories. Around 1995 I managed to ask a str8 friend in school to print out a set of pictures from these guys supposedly for my female cousin, hehehe.
I like your taste and wouldn't mind tasting those twins as well!