• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys Taking Naked Selfies Showing Their Cocks, Ass & More

Fooled you all. Either the site had problems or there was a problem with my connection, but everything seems okay now. At least now I know what it is like to watch my own funeral, and I'm touched. I love you guys. (you too Peter)
BTW, I had nothing to do with locking me out. I was responding to Mike's post and as soon as I clicked on Post Quick Reply, the screen went down. I then logged off and tried to log back in and was not able to. Sounds to me like something happened on Broke Straight Boys's end and I thought they had probably locked me out prematurely. When I suspended my membership, they told me I would have access until April 10 at 3:05 p.m. That's what happened.

Dear Robb, these are my runners-up (although I'd spread my legs for two of them who showed up at my door no matter when - lol!!!):

For when I just want to cuddle (altho I'd spread 'em if he asked (lol!!!)

He looks too nice to be a dominant macho top, so I'd like him when I'm in the mood for a romantic romp in the hay

A possible candidate for Hump Day Wednesday and perhaps a spot on the Lido Deck

Thanks for another great selection, Robb.

BTW, I had nothing to do with locking me out. I was responding to Mike's post and as soon as I clicked on Post Quick Reply, the screen went down. I then logged off and tried to log back in and was not able to. Sounds to me like something happened on Broke Straight Boys's end and I thought they had probably locked me out prematurely. When I suspended my membership, they told me I would have access until April 10 at 3:05 p.m. That's what happened.

We are all getting verklempt at the thought of your leaving. On the other thread you said you had until April 12. Which one, buddy?? I mean after all if it is the 12th we can get one last Hump Day Wednesday here - lol !!!!

Fooled you all. Either the site had problems or there was a problem with my connection, but everything seems okay now. At least now I know what it is like to watch my own funeral, and I'm touched. I love you guys. (you too Peter)

SHIT and I went to the gym in this Black Vail..No wonder people were looking at me strangely. So I will get to pick me some more boy's.
Won't be the same without you though. And I will get back too you about other things...:masterbate: Will keep them guessing???xoxo

If I didn't know this was your attempt at being sweet I'd be offended..... lol

We are all getting verklempt at the thought of your leaving. On the other thread you said you had until April 12. Which one, buddy?? I mean after all if it is the 12th we can get one last Hump Day Wednesday here - lol !!!!
April 10, Stowe. When I first announced my leaving, I noticed my credit card was billed on the 13th of the month, so I figured my account would stop around the 12th. I had not actually canceled my account at that point.

When I did cancel my subscription, I was told it would continue until April 10. Sorry for the confusion.

SHIT and I went to the gym in this Black Vail..No wonder people were looking at me strangely. So I will get to pick me some more boy's.
Won't be the same without you though. And I will get back too you about other things...:masterbate: Will keep them guessing???xoxo
:lol::lol::lol: Shit Johnny, you are so fucking funny!!! I can just see you walking down the street in a black vail!!!

Love me some ginger. Nothing as pretty as a soft pink whole. Surrounded by soft puffy white buns..God I am sooo hungry.lol xoxo

I love gingers too. I swear, I still think we are brothers somehow! Wearing a black veil, you might be my sister. LOLOLOL

Dear Robb, these are my runners-up (although I'd spread my legs for two of them who showed up at my door no matter when - lol!!!):

For when I just want to cuddle (altho I'd spread 'em if he asked (lol!!!)

He looks too nice to be a dominant macho top, so I'd like him when I'm in the mood for a romantic romp in the hay

A possible candidate for Hump Day Wednesday and perhaps a spot on the Lido Deck

Thanks for another great selection, Robb.
I love all your choices, Stowe. Thanks, buddy.

April 10, Stowe. When I first announced my leaving, I noticed my credit card was billed on the 13th of the month, so I figured my account would stop around the 12th. I had not actually canceled my account at that point.

When I did cancel my subscription, I was told it would continue until April 10. Sorry for the confusion.
I had a proclamation made honoring your service here on the day of your departure from Broke Straight Boys, Robb! lol

(I am amazed by the things I find on google images, even if it's not in English. lololol)

Monday-10-April-2017-t3199354a93302570825450854bb07808d06c483f7fbd4a711717e02de973423ek-lq.png

I had a proclamation made honoring your service here on the day of your departure from Broke Straight Boys, Robb! lol

(I am amazed by the things I find on google images, even if it's not in English. lololol)

Monday-10-April-2017-t3199354a93302570825450854bb07808d06c483f7fbd4a711717e02de973423ek-lq.png
You guys are as nuts as I am. It sounds really official, but depending on what it actually says, I may thank you very much. lol