• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys Taking Naked Selfies Showing Their Cocks, Ass & More

= (15).jpg

Thanks Robb! I really needed that today. Duke lost last night. My radiator is leaking and I had to take the day off of work waiting for a plumber, and I needed a few rays of sunshine in my life today and you have provided that my friend. Thank you! :par50:

By the way, this one looks a bit like a kid named Miguel who used to work for me at my old job. I always wondered what was going on underneath his gym shorts. I'd do him, (either Miguel or this one or both!) :smiley-love021:

attachment.php

I have to make my picks later Buckeye. So many to choose from. But I sure am gonna miss You.
You really do make the Forum so much more fun.xoxoxo

I wanted to let you guys and girls know that much like my Duke Blue Devils, Buckeye1 had an "early exit" here this year. He had thought that his membership would run through mid April, but it ended this morning, so no more "Selfies" and "Hump Days" and "Cute Boys" from Robb's collection on here, for now. You will have to join the "other" forum or wait until Broke Straight Boys hires some "believably straight" boys again to get him back here.

So I'd like to say to Buckeye1 the same that Roy Rogers & Dale Evans would say.

4754952ca475e94c950d14db3c3c3c0f.jpg

dale-evans-rogers-quote-happy-trails-to-you-until-we-meet-again.jpg

I wanted to let you guys and girls know that much like my Duke Blue Devils, Buckeye1 had an "early exit" here this year. He had thought that his membership would run through mid April, but it ended this morning, so no more "Selfies" and "Hump Days" and "Cute Boys" from Robb's collection on here, for now. You will have to join the "other" forum or wait until Broke Straight Boys hires some "believably straight" boys again to get him back here.

So I'd like to say to Buckeye1 the same that Roy Rogers & Dale Evans would say.

4754952ca475e94c950d14db3c3c3c0f.jpg

dale-evans-rogers-quote-happy-trails-to-you-until-we-meet-again.jpg
Wow...I just wrote him. And meant what I said. Makes me sad. He really did make the Forum more fun.

Fooled you all. Either the site had problems or there was a problem with my connection, but everything seems okay now. At least now I know what it is like to watch my own funeral, and I'm touched. I love you guys. (you too Peter)

Now, Robb, that we know you are still amongst us, here is my choice from this sortie of selfies:

#1 - I am a sucker for dark hair (preferably black as in this selfie or very dark brown) and blue eyes. I am like putty in the hands of these men. (Needless to say both my back-in-the-day beaus Craig and Nicky were in this category.)

To be completely truthful, my number one preference is men with black or very dark brown hair and green eyes, the so-called "Black Irish". When many ships of the Spanish Armada crashed ashore in Ireland many of the sailors stayed and eventually they intermarried with the native Irish, resulting in the genes of the Spanish giving their descendants the dark hair, and the genes of the native Irish giving their descendants green eyes. This combo is hard to find in America. (You also have this phenomenon when there was intermarriage between Native Americans and the immigrant Irish - although this was very rare.)