• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

The Prime Videos film, Saltburn was mentioned on the forum yesterday, and I found some very sexy pics of one of the stars, Jacob Elordi. The 26 year old, 6’ 5” Australian is very hot! :wink:

IMG_2210.jpeg
IMG_2213.png
IMG_2211.jpeg
IMG_2214.jpeg

IMG_1489.jpeg
IMG_1490.jpeg
IMG_1491.jpeg

This is not exactly a celebrity but rather the date of the daughter of a celebrity. A bit of stretch but as I was thumbing through today’s New York Post, (by the way, I do not read it for its right wing political slant, but for its excellent sports section). But I saw a pic of a hot young man and discovered his name is Toby Cohen and he was the prom date of 18 year old Suri Crise, the daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruse.

From the New York Post

Suri Cruise’s dashing prom date revealed as budding musician, high school classmate Toby Cohen​

By
Social Links forAndrew Court
Published June 19, 2024, 5:58 p.m. ET

Swooning and crooning.

Suri Cruise’s dashing prom date has been identified as budding musician Toby Cohen.

Cruise, who turned 18 in April, was seen beaming as she stepped out arm in arm with Cohen at the event, held Tuesday night on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. Suri Cruise's dashing prom date has been identified as budding musician Toby Cohen — a fellow senior at LaGuardia High School.
The twosome appeared incredibly close, with Cohen captured slipping his hands around Cruise’s waist at one point during the evening.

From the “Way Back Machine”, Frankie Avalon & Fabian as teenagers in Philadelphia back in the 1950’s. And they are still friends today, both in their 80’s, but we don’t want to post that pic here on this thread. :wink: This is how I like to remember them.

IMG_2416.jpeg

From the “Way Back Machine”, Frankie Avalon & Fabian as teenagers in Philadelphia back in the 1950’s. And they are still friends today, both in their 80’s, but we don’t want to post that pic here on this thread. :wink: This is how I like to remember them.

View attachment 183129
Two of my early crushes in one photo