• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi Members

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Patrick and I'm the promoter that takes the boys around to different clubs throughout the nation. It's a living!

We've had the fortune to travel from one corner of the nation to the other, from Portland, OR to Tallahassee, FL, from New York City to Palm Springs, CA.
We've been in big cities, like Chicago, medium size cities, like Omaha, to some great small towns, like Hickory, NC.

We love meeting the site's members and meeting people who aren't yet familiar with the site.

I'll pay attention to places you'd like us to visit and will solicit your suggestions on which clubs are the best for our events.

When we make it to your city, please come out and say hi! We have gift bags, nice looking (and nice) straight boys, and hell, I may even buy you a drink if you let me know you're a member of the site.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting your input.

Pat

Last edited:
Hi Pat,

Thanks for all the hardwork, especially bringing the fun to a city near us. Have fun and stay out of trouble! ;)

-Alex

You guys would be a big hit in the awesome resort town of Palma, on the island of Mallorca (which is in the same tiny island group as Ibiza!!) and there are several venues that would put together platinum parties for you. Wishful thinking of course, but hey, it's worth a try...

You guys would be a big hit in the awesome resort town of Palma, on the island of Mallorca (which is in the same tiny island group as Ibiza!!) and there are several venues that would put together platinum parties for you. Wishful thinking of course, but hey, it's worth a try...

The boys and I love to travel, seriously. Once we 'do' the states, Mallorca, could be a possiblity!

Patrick you gotta be woofin' me dude!! But seriously would you like a rundown on poss venues? Maybe it's premature, but if you had time you could do a little research?

Thanks, Sounds great.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Patrick and I'm the promoter that takes the boys around to different clubs throughout the nation. It's a living!

We've had the fortune to travel from one corner of the nation to the other, from Portland, OR to Tallahassee, FL, from New York City to Palm Springs, CA.
We've been in big cities, like Chicago, medium size cities, like Omaha, to some great small towns, like Hickory, NC.

We love meeting the site's members and meeting people who aren't yet familiar with the site.

I'll pay attention to places you'd like us to visit and will solicit your suggestions on which clubs are the best for our events.

When we make it to your city, please come out and say hi! We have gift bags, nice looking (and nice) straight boys, and hell, I may even buy you a drink if you let me know you're a member of the site.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting your input.

Pat

WOW, Patrick had a great job! How much fun would it be to be the event coordinator for Broke Straight Boys

Patrick was a really good guy. From the way he interacted with us in the forum and our brief correspondence through PM's he really came across as someone who enjoyed life and wanted to do all he could to keep members happy.

Of course I can't say enough good things about Sha either. Sha is really a great person. I really encourage you guys to meet him if and when the opportunity presents itself. :)

Patrick was a really good guy. From the way he interacted with us in the forum and our brief correspondence through PM's he really came across as someone who enjoyed life and wanted to do all he could to keep members happy.

Of course I can't say enough good things about Sha either. Sha is really a great person. I really encourage you guys to meet him if and when the opportunity presents itself. :)
I only attended one event, but I have to agree with Tampa that Sha is terrific to meet in person. As much as I was thrilled to spend time with the hot and handsome guys, Jason and Blake, I wound up spending the most time with Sha who was engaging, charming and seemingly totally open to fully answering all my questions, and as many of you guys know, I am a "yenta" lol, and had lot's of questions and I found Sha to be totally a class act!!! :thumbup1:

I don't recall patrick. my first time meeting sha was when I went to long beach to see austin. it austin who introduced me to sha. part of the fun of attending the event visited by the Broke Straight Boys tour was having the opportunity to talk with sha. of course, it was also interesting to see which models he would bring with him.