• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey Dave, Where Are You?

Thanks for that Dave. It struck me that most of our communication with you was either critical or demanding. I was one of the worst. Hearing about the personal side of the guy who is so central to our lives :001_smile: puts you in a really nice light. It's great that your friends are nerdy. Eddie is wonderfully nerdy and obviously very smart. So he's Phinger! Well, well, well. Eddie is not related to Nelson by any chance? They could be uncle and nephew...

Dave, speaking of Nelson: that he will be in more episodes is terrific news. I hope someone fucks him who really can appreciate him, and that he's so turned on by the Straightie inside him that he undergoes one of those amazing quivering endless orgasms. It would be great if he did that while being fucked, and the dude on top nuzzled his neck at some point. Thank you for listening Santa...Tell Nelson hi for me please lol...

Nelson is coming up on the Broke Straight Boys party episode that Tyler filmed...I'm just waiting for Mark to upload to the site. Just wait until you see Nelson in action :tongue_smilie: I think I'm going to let Tyler film more Broke Straight Boys when I'm not working....:001_smile:

So, David, all the above begs a question. When Dr. Dick is examining a patient, who is behind the camera, Dr. Phingerphuck? Nurse AJ? Does Mark stop by and pitch in? C'mon, confess, (the Queen Mother begs you!)
We agree with our dear friend Slim, hearing Nelson will return is wonderful news, and we await his return with great anticipation.

M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

When I'm playing Dr. Dick...Eddie is holding the video camera. But Eddie hates doing camera work....so that is why I do the videos and Eddie does the pics. Hence D&E Productions (David & Eddie productions) it seems over the years everyone knows us in the industry as David & Eddie.

-David

When I'm playing Dr. Dick...Eddie is holding the video camera. But Eddie hates doing camera work....so that is why I do the videos and Eddie does the pics. Hence D&E Productions (David & Eddie productions) it seems over the years everyone knows us in the industry as David & Eddie.

-David

Wow, David that is great... Seems like Tyler is learning the business from the inside out. So, Tyler shot more than one video... Sounds awesome... David I hope you know we still love your work too. :wink: It just seems like a great transition from performer to camera man.:biggrin:

I don't know of any other site that is even trying..................