• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

heteroflexible

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I like to check out the craigslist sex ads. I've met my share of guys through that site, but usally just read the ads. I just saw this one, using a new term to me. This is his ad:

heteroflexible guy here - m4m - 30 (bay ridge)

I prefer women but can get into fooling around with a guy as long as its not too intense.
I dont care for hugging or kissing unless you are really cute and young.
I can host between 4 and 8 pm. Times may differ depending on wifes schedule.
If you want to fool around with a married guy and are not older than 45 and less than 175 lbs let me know.

Perhaps "heteroflexible" fits some of the models on this site, instead of gay, straight, bi, or gay for pay. :tongue_smilie:

I bet they would like that term. Because it has hetero in it I think many guys would find it a more palatable term than even "bi".

Reality Bites

I like to check out the craigslist sex ads. I've met my share of guys through that site, but usally just read the ads. I just saw this one, using a new term to me. This is his ad:

heteroflexible guy here - m4m - 30 (bay ridge)

I prefer women but can get into fooling around with a guy as long as its not too intense.
I dont care for hugging or kissing unless you are really cute and young.
I can host between 4 and 8 pm. Times may differ depending on wifes schedule.
If you want to fool around with a married guy and are not older than 45 and less than 175 lbs let me know.

Perhaps "heteroflexible" fits some of the models on this site, instead of gay, straight, bi, or gay for pay. :tongue_smilie:

Well, awards for Mr. Bay Ridge he tells it like it is. Honesty is sometimes rare on the "Other" side. I sympathize as I am married myself. Sometimes things change over the years. I betcha this fellow enlarges his tastes in the future. Just like on Broke Straight Boys some of these guys start out with a long list of things they "Don't Do." :wink: