• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Here's 1 for ya's

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
you guy's and gal's need to check out "thisblogisgay.com" then click on my stuff. Funny, Funny :lol::lol:

Your welcome and welcum to the site and forum.

Is Steve Paris Scorpio?

I just took a quick look at thisblogisgay.com, and it seems to be a promotional site for Broke Straight Boys, run by Steve Paris. Steve has a video of himself telling us to join for $1 for one day. He has an accent, (French?). There are also some pics of apparently Steve in his white briefs. Is this Scorpio? I don't have much time right now to investigate further, so I am asking the other member's of the forum. Has Scorpio already done a little video for us?

mike, that is our Scorpio. Isn't he cute? :tongue_smilie: He hasn't posted his interview yet as far as I know.
Love the accent, Stephane! :001_wub:

Thanks for the heads up, I2! :001_smile:

did you guy's see the dance vid?

This was great!!! He is a very funny guy, and now that you can see more of him yes he is a very sexy guy, I think I like Steve even more now. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Steve you have been holding out on us......

I can't wait for his vid. I hope he shows some of his humor in it.

haha You found my secret spot lol Just kidding. My blog has always been on my profile :)
The dance is part of the interview LOL I told you it was gonna be pretttty stupid *wink*
It's almost done by the way, so I'll post it in a few days.

LOL Scorpio! That will teach me to not visit your profile page! I am really looking forward to your vid. The dance is so silly and fun! :biggrin:

LOL Scorpio! That will teach me to not visit your profile page! I am really looking forward to your vid. The dance is so silly and fun! :biggrin:

You don't visit my profile page everyday!? now you hurt my feelings hehe
Well there is more to it, I just posted a little part on my blog LOL

I am so sorry I hurt your feelings, Scorpio. I promise to visit your profile daily from now on! :blushing: Especially now that I have seen your little dance! hehe

I am happy it's out here now...I've been creeping on Scorpio's blog for months! :biggrin:

P.S. There is nothing "average" about his looks....like he so often says on his blog! He looks like Jason Staham's brother! Scorpio...You fyyyyne!

P.S. There is nothing "average" about his looks....like he so often says on his blog! He looks like Jason Staham's brother! Scorpio...You fyyyyne!

Agreed! I've been creeping occasionally, too haha

That dance was fabulous! Could you do that during the interview, without the gigantic head?