• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello From Derek!

Hey guys!!! Were partying it up in N. Carolina right now...having a great time. We were gonna head to an amusement park for the day, but the bar we worked at last night let us have a little "too much" fun. It was a great night, and I met many new fans!!

For those of you I have yet to see this weekend, I look forward to it. We still got N. Carolina Pride and another night event coming...its gonna be a blast!!

Hi, Derek!

Yeah, going on rides at an amusement park after "too much fun" would not be a good way to spend the day! LOL!

Happy to hear you are having a great time in N. Carolina!

Paris

Derek - Let me shoot myself now! I've been buried in work and other projects and have not paid attention to what's going on in Broke Straight Boys and the forum....here in NC and I didn't get to see you! Hopefully, you'll return and have some southern hospitality. Of course, since I was born in NJ, not quite sure how that will work....(don't worry, the wife used to say I was a 'southerner born in exile'....hee hee). Hope to see you soon.

Just got back yesterday evening from an awesome weekend in N. Carolina! Pride was fun...I met a lot of people, and even some beautiful girls (which I can't complain about at all haha). We spent the evening events at OZ and THE EAGLE. The two bars are literally right next store to each other, so it was kind of cool being able to go from one bar to the other very easily.

We started off the night playing some pool, Alec is undefeated as of right now...so it looks like I'm gonna need to brush up on my skills. But then made our rounds talking to new fans, current fans and others that have not yet been to the site before. It was a good time.

Time to do some laundry and get things ready to go for the next events later this week. I'm looking forward to it. Anyone thats gonna be there, let me know so I can keep an eye out for u!

Glad you are having a good time, are feeling well enough to do laundry (oh to be 21 again) and going to shytown. Show the boys a good time there and come back to us whole and healthy!

Hey ya'll,

Just got back from New York yesterday! I had soo much fun!! It's not the first time ive been to ny, but ny has always been one of my favorite cities. We had a great time at THE HOSE on Friday, and moved on to Fire Island on Saturday where I was interviewed on a radio station. (I can't remember what station, so I'll have to look into it and find out!). Anyhow, we found ourselves in Manhattan on Sunday, we thought it was gonna rain which couldve hurt the turnout, but we got lucky!!

The weekend was great, we were constantly moving from one place to another....so it got pretty tiring, but well worth it!

Hi, Derek!

Happy to hear you had a good time at The Hose! What a great name! :thumbup1:

That is great you were interviewed on the radio. Do find out what station!

Nice that you got lucky! :001_rolleyes:

Thanks for posting, Derek!

Take care!

hi Derek, sounds like you've been having alot of fun. keep it up we all love you.

Hey ya'll,

Just got back from New York yesterday! I had soo much fun!! It's not the first time ive been to ny, but ny has always been one of my favorite cities. We had a great time at THE HOSE on Friday, and moved on to Fire Island on Saturday where I was interviewed on a radio station. (I can't remember what station, so I'll have to look into it and find out!). Anyhow, we found ourselves in Manhattan on Sunday, we thought it was gonna rain which couldve hurt the turnout, but we got lucky!!

The weekend was great, we were constantly moving from one place to another....so it got pretty tiring, but well worth it!

I am so glad to hear everything went well in NY. I love NY too. I would love to hear the radio broadcast. Sounds like it was kind of fun. Thanks for keeping us posted.