• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello From Derek!

BrokeDerek

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey guys, Derek here. So its good to see we finally have a way for you to contact us one on one. I noticed Johnny managed to get on and post something, so I figured if he managed to pull it off, it couldn't be too difficult for me to figure out.

I know I've met a lot of you in person at the bars/clubs, and there are plenty of others who I hope to meet at one of our future events...and to all of you, I know I speak on behalf of all of Broke Straight Boys when I say thank you for being such dedicated, and loyal members to our site.

I've had a blast working for Broke Straight Boys - I look forward to the future of the website, and can't wait to get out to the next event to give the 'lucky' ones a free DVD and giftbag!

Later guys!

It is great to see you posting on the Forum, Derek!! A few of the guys here have met you, and I have only heard good things about you! I know we would all like to hear your stories from the Broke Straight Boys tours!

Post when you can, Derek!

Welcome to the Forum!

Paris

welcome Derrick YOu seem like an interesting guy with a brain going on nice to see you here I am almost made it when you were in Pisstburgh ,my hometown. Catch you on the next go around

Hey guys, Derek here. So its good to see we finally have a way for you to contact us one on one. I noticed Johnny managed to get on and post something, so I figured if he managed to pull it off, it couldn't be too difficult for me to figure out.

I know I've met a lot of you in person at the bars/clubs, and there are plenty of others who I hope to meet at one of our future events...and to all of you, I know I speak on behalf of all of Broke Straight Boys when I say thank you for being such dedicated, and loyal members to our site.

I've had a blast working for Broke Straight Boys - I look forward to the future of the website, and can't wait to get out to the next event to give the 'lucky' ones a free DVD and giftbag!

Later guys!

Derek:

Great to have you posting on the forum. I am especially happy as I hope to meet you on Friday at Splash Bash and I am a longtime Fan!

We in Forumland are loyal subjects of MarkyMark I, Queen Mother of the Forum. I am sure she will be ennobling you soon. Right now she is off slaying dragons in CA.

Other than that we are a collection of some often heard voices as well as "watchers". We of the vocal crowd have come to enjoy friendships that span the globe. I hope that you will experience that as well.

Be well and remember we love you and are willing to pay for the privilege!!! :biggrin:

Jayce

:waw: :waw: :waw:

Derek's in the House!​

Hi Derek,

We are so glad to have you with us. Welcome!! :thumbup: You are very much a favorite here in forumland. Especially so after your last video aired. You're one of my favorite models who I would most like to meet at an event. I really like your personality on set. I'm eager, as are many of us, to get to know you a little better in the forum. There are tons of questions that we all have for you I'm sure but I won't start up just now. Maybe in a few minutes... LOL

Thank you again Derek for agreeing to join us here. It means a lot to us. You'll find that you can spread a lot of happiness around in here just by giving us some of your time.

Big hugs to you Derek! :wink:

Hey Derek; luv your vid's. And welcum to the forum. I live in the U.P. Michigan and there is no place for you guy's to come. But you guy's are more then welcum at my house.lol Any way I would like to meet you guy's some time. So take care and keep up the great work.

Later guys!

Welcome to the Forum Derek. I have been wondering whe you were going to get on here. Dude it is great to see you on here. Hey they finally showed the video where you bottomed it looked a little rough there for a few for you. I am glad you pulled through ok. You are awesome... Keep up the great work.:thumbup:

Hi Derek
Welcome to the forum
Please feel free to interact (through the forum - lol) with us anytime.
We are a great bunch of guys & enjoy each others company.
It doesn't matter what the subject is, all the way from serious debate through to taking the piss out of each other, it is all good.
Your input, along with other Broke Straight Boys team members, will always welcomed.

Last edited:
Hi Derek
Welcome to the forum
Please feel free to interact (through the forum - lol) with us anytime.
We are a great bunch of guys & enjoy each others company.
It doesn't matter what the subject is, all the way from serious debate through to taking the piss out of each other, it is all good.
Your input, along with other Broke Straight Boys team members, will always welcomed.

Now that the formal part is done :001_smile:
I will pose a couple of questions to you.
With the episodes in which you have appeared & which are already available for viewing, & those that are to come, is there one particular thing that you would have liked to have tried? Conversely is there something that you did that you wish you hadn't?

Tampa24 response: Hey buddy, thanks a bunch for all the nice things you had to say. I am looking forward to someday meeting you in the future. Keep in touch with the site and watch our tour dates! See ya on the top side!

i2ina69 response: Hey man, not sure if were going to be anywhere close to you but I want to let you know I believe were heading to Michigan soon for one of our tour dates. Keep in touch and I'll do my best to keep you posted.

Jayman01 response: Haha yeah man, definitely was a rough time there for most the scene...but hey, practice makes perfect right? And like most things, I'm sure it gets better over time ;)

raysvq response: Oh man...well lets see here. Is there anything I would have liked to have tried: Haha well of course, if I can get a girl thrown into the scene then I'm definitely down for that. I can't think of anything right off hand that I feel I would like to experience otherwise. Is there anything I did that I wish I hadn't: No. I am a very open person and I live strongly by the saying, "You live once, live it loud and live it proud." You have to experience something to decide if you like it...but all in all, nothing ventured nothing gained. I don't live with regrets - there may be some things I don't enjoy as much as others, but I can't say I would ever want to take any of my experiences back.

raysvq response: Oh man...well lets see here. Is there anything I would have liked to have tried: Haha well of course, if I can get a girl thrown into the scene then I'm definitely down for that. I can't think of anything right off hand that I feel I would like to experience otherwise. Is there anything I did that I wish I hadn't: No. I am a very open person and I live strongly by the saying, "You live once, live it loud and live it proud." You have to experience something to decide if you like it...but all in all, nothing ventured nothing gained. I don't live with regrets - there may be some things I don't enjoy as much as others, but I can't say I would ever want to take any of my experiences back.

That is a good attitude to have - thanks for your response :thumbup1:

Hey Derek,

Thanks so much for responding to us. You have many fans in here. You'll find that giving us a little bit of your time and allowing us to get to know you a little bit as a person will spread a lot of joy around. It's also nice to have another Scorpio in the group. That's something we already have in common. LOL :wink:

Our questions for you are bound to get harder and more personal and intimate as time goes on. So I hope that won't put you off terribly. Of course you're not obligated to answer any questions that you don't want to. I'm just very very happy to have you with us. And I'm sure I speak for many here in Forumland on that point.

I will start off with a fairly easy question. Do you have any more videos in the can that haven't aired yet on the site?

Last edited:
Congratulations!

I am proud to announce that you, Derek, senior Broke Straight Boys model have been elevated to the exalted state of Prince by Her Majesty, Markymark I, Queen Mother of the Forum and Sovereign of Forumland. You are entitled to all rights and privileges that pertain to your new position, Namely kneeling before HM QMOTF (although you may find her on her knees in front of you more often than not).

All Hail Prince Derek!

Your humble Servant,

Lord Jayce

Tampa24 response: Hey buddy, thanks a bunch for all the nice things you had to say. I am looking forward to someday meeting you in the future. Keep in touch with the site and watch our tour dates! See ya on the top side!

i2ina69 response: Hey man, not sure if were going to be anywhere close to you but I want to let you know I believe were heading to Michigan soon for one of our tour dates. Keep in touch and I'll do my best to keep you posted.

Jayman01 response: Haha yeah man, definitely was a rough time there for most the scene...but hey, practice makes perfect right? And like most things, I'm sure it gets better over time ;)

Hail Prince Derek.

BTW Derek it sounds like you may have been practicing lately. OK, I am just kidding. I meant no offense. Anyway, you are among my top favorites. It is great to hear form you. You are a very down to earth kind of guy. I really enjoyed talking to you at club Z bar. Bless your heart my friend.

Last edited:
Prince Derek...haha I like it. It beats our nicknames on tour -- "Dipshits"

Having a blast with this new forum...I'll make sure I throw you all an update on how Colombus and Pittsburgh go this weekend!!

Any questions or comments...throw them my way!

Having a blast with this new forum...I'll make sure I throw you all an update on how Colombus and Pittsburgh go this weekend!!

Hey, Prince Derek! :biggrin:

Dipshits! :lol: Too, funny!

I thanked Johnny, and I want to thank you, too, for showing our friend Jayce such a good time in Phoenix! You guys are the best!

I would love to hear how your events go this weekend. Drop us a post next week!

Take care, Derek!

Paris

Being a Prince is better than being like some of those princesses you met around the country. And I can attest to the fact you already have a royal scepter and jewels to go along with the title.

Now You and Johnny can be The Princes Dipshit. Wayne is gonna have to wait and loose his cherry on cam before he gets his title. If he's hung like a horse then maybe MM I, QMOTF can make him a chevalier!

YOu keep us updated on everything!!! Maybe you can do once a week? That would be great.

Have a good time my friend......

Jayce