• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello From Derek!

Thanks Derek.

Jayman01 response: Haha yeah man, definitely was a rough time there for most the scene...but hey, practice makes perfect right? And like most things, I'm sure it gets better over time ;)

raysvq response: Oh man...well lets see here. Is there anything I would have liked to have tried: Haha well of course, if I can get a girl thrown into the scene then I'm definitely down for that. I can't think of anything right off hand that I feel I would like to experience otherwise. Is there anything I did that I wish I hadn't: No. I am a very open person and I live strongly by the saying, "You live once, live it loud and live it proud." You have to experience something to decide if you like it...but all in all, nothing ventured nothing gained. I don't live with regrets - there may be some things I don't enjoy as much as others, but I can't say I would ever want to take any of my experiences back.

I see we share a very similar philosophy.

Prince Derek...haha I like it. It beats our nicknames on tour -- "Dipshits"

Having a blast with this new forum...I'll make sure I throw you all an update on how Colombus and Pittsburgh go this weekend!!

Any questions or comments...throw them my way!

Thanks for sharing. I cannot imagine that anyone would dare call you a dipshit. You are far from it. Bless your heart and thanks for keeping us informed.

Last edited:
Tampa24 response: Hey buddy, thanks a bunch for all the nice things you had to say. I am looking forward to someday meeting you in the future. Keep in touch with the site and watch our tour dates! See ya on the top side!

i2ina69 response: Hey man, not sure if were going to be anywhere close to you but I want to let you know I believe were heading to Michigan soon for one of our tour dates. Keep in touch and I'll do my best to keep you posted.

Jayman01 response: Haha yeah man, definitely was a rough time there for most the scene...but hey, practice makes perfect right? And like most things, I'm sure it gets better over time ;)

raysvq response: Oh man...well lets see here. Is there anything I would have liked to have tried: Haha well of course, if I can get a girl thrown into the scene then I'm definitely down for that. I can't think of anything right off hand that I feel I would like to experience otherwise. Is there anything I did that I wish I hadn't: No. I am a very open person and I live strongly by the saying, "You live once, live it loud and live it proud." You have to experience something to decide if you like it...but all in all, nothing ventured nothing gained. I don't live with regrets - there may be some things I don't enjoy as much as others, but I can't say I would ever want to take any of my experiences back.

You know what? Even if I already didn't like the on screen persona you share (and thought you were hot) these responses would have been enough to make me a fan. Sounds like you're an old soul...

I love this response....... Life is to short to live with regrets,and what if's..

Nice post Derek

Last edited:
Hey Derek, Dave in Columbus here, it was so fun hanging out with you, Johnny, Aleck & patrick. Ur a badass cornhole player lol. See you next time.

Hi Derek I look forward to meeting you guy's in Lansing next weekend. I'm bringing my camera so save me a pic.

Hey....I love this site. But it would be even better if you could get these guys to "talk" a little when they're going at it. What are they feeling? What are they thinking? Otherwise....it's very hot. I love when you talk with them for a moment or two after the deed is done. It's interesting if nothing else!

Howzabout a video with commentary by the two guys?

4 days and counting there sexxxy! Lansing Mi. is going to be a happening town this weekend.

Hey I2,

Will you show up in full gangsta regalia with a posse? Or something more subdued? LOL

4 days and counting there sexxxy! Lansing Mi. is going to be a happening town this weekend.

I am counting it dow for you I2 you will really love it... You should PM Patrick and let him know you are going to be there.:thumbup:

Prince Derek

Hey can't wait to meet you. I have been told by patrick that you and johnny are going to be a pride in st louis this weekend. Its going to be a blast this weekend. You are going to love Mo it is the show me state you know. Well can't wait to meet.

Jeff:thumbup:

Hey y'all!

Had a blast with I2 this weekend, as he may all tell you...the first night out turned out to be pretty damn cool...at least for the Broke Straight Boys guys!! Pride in Grand Rapids went great, and we made our way down to Lansing with I2, only to have an absolutely INSANE night (all i can say is body shots on the bar table?) The pics say it all!

We head off to Denver this weekend and Fort Lauderdale the next! Hope to see some of you guys there! Keep in touch, and remember...always feel free to throw me any private messages if you have any questions you'd like to ask or anything else. Hope you guys are doing great!!

-Derek

Derek, don't let Alex through a buckett of ice and water on you when your in the shower. I know your thinking pay back is going to be a BITCH, hahahahahahaha. Thanx for the best weekend I have ever had. You guy's are the best. I will see you the next time your in Mi.

Hey y'all!

Had a blast with I2 this weekend, as he may all tell you...the first night out turned out to be pretty damn cool...at least for the Broke Straight Boys guys!! Pride in Grand Rapids went great, and we made our way down to Lansing with I2, only to have an absolutely INSANE night (all i can say is body shots on the bar table?) The pics say it all!

We head off to Denver this weekend and Fort Lauderdale the next! Hope to see some of you guys there! Keep in touch, and remember...always feel free to throw me any private messages if you have any questions you'd like to ask or anything else. Hope you guys are doing great!!

-Derek

Derek you guys are the best. I am so gald you got to spend some time with I2 I am sure you all showed him the time of his life... And I2 I am sorry I missed it. :blush:

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to apologize for not being on here to interact with you all lately. Just been real busy with traveling, and a few other things that have recently popped up in life.

I haven't forgot about you guys! I'll make sure I start getting on here more often. Feel free to send me private messages or just posting here on the thread. Keep in touch ya'll! I hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to apologize for not being on here to interact with you all lately. Just been real busy with traveling, and a few other things that have recently popped up in life.

I haven't forgot about you guys! I'll make sure I start getting on here more often. Feel free to send me private messages or just posting here on the thread. Keep in touch ya'll! I hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!

Hey there, good lookin'! Thanks for giving us an update. No need to apologize. We all know you are on the road. From what I hear from my forum friends, you are having a grand time on the road!

I am hoping the other things that popped up are good things.

Take care, Derek!

Hey Derek,

Thanks for stopping by. There are many of us in here who have a deep affection for you. I hope all is with you and yours.

You're gorgeous!

Derek,

You're gorgeous. . . and your videos are a personal highlight of my time on the site! Thank you so much for doing them :)

~ "A" XOXO

Thanks for stopping by Derek. We always enjoy your company i the land of Forum.:biggrin: