• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Has anyone heard from Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how Tampa was doing folks. I have been off for a few days and have not had an update as of yet. Has anyone heard if he is feeling any better. I have been sending healing energy and my prayers. Let me know if you all hear anything.:001_unsure:

yes just over 24 hours ago if i remeber correctly

Shaking head......... i wonder if they have run away with each other

Tampie and Ray Kissing in a tree

Well they have both went quiet around the same time.

I was wondering how Tampa was doing folks. I have been off for a few days and have not had an update as of yet. Has anyone heard if he is feeling any better. I have been sending healing energy and my prayers. Let me know if you all hear anything.:001_unsure:

I haven't heard from Tampa either. I have sent him a PM and an e-mail. I'm wondering if he was admitted to the hospital.

I, too, am sending love and prayers for his health.

Jayce

Thanks everyone...:thumbup:

I know he wasnt feeling well there ... buy he did say he was improving

Checked out the medication he mentioned, and the description of it indicated that he might have a prostate infection, or other urinary tract problem. I sent him a pvt. message 48 hours ago as well, and have had no answer. Anyone near him? I would be able possibly to reach him by phone. Anyone else have further contact info other than just via the forum?

Checked out the medication he mentioned, and the description of it indicated that he might have a prostate infection, or other urinary tract problem. I sent him a pvt. message 48 hours ago as well, and have had no answer. Anyone near him? I would be able possibly to reach him by phone. Anyone else have further contact info other than just via the forum?

I was going to call his house tomorrow night and see how things are going. I was just checking in with the masses to see what everyone knows. :thumbup:

Ok Jay.... if he isnt well give him my love and best wishers........ if he is ok and having a ball give him a........ firm talking to for enjoying himself lol

Guys.
I have not heard from Tampa since the 25 April. That was the last time he PM'd me.
But i am on nights so am not on as much as i would like.
Reub.

Just checked the ...im bored thread... he was talking with Ray and I in there till about midnight on the 5th going by the time on the chat windows....... if that helps

Just checked the ...im bored thread... he was talking with Ray and I in there till about midnight on the 5th going by the time on the chat windows....... if that helps

Thanks, He sent me an PM that date too. We all just need to pray. He is a dear sweet man. I know he will be ok. Again thank you.:cool:

I"m sorry guys, but I did not know that Tampa was having medical issues. My prayers to him are being sent. Hope he is feeling better. He does sound like a nice person. Hate to see anyone under the weather.
Gary

Hey Guys,

I just now found this thread. Thank you for all your concern. For the ones I haven't gotten word to yet I am doing better. I had to go to the E.R. and then yes, I was in the hospital. I'm on the mend though. All the concern and kind words expressed here in this thread and others are VERY much appreciated. The support, social companionship, intelligent conversation and entertainment that I get from all of you in the forum mean more to me than I can adequately express.

I must go now as I'm getting tired. I could easily fall prey to the forum addiction and stay on here until 2-3 in the morning. For my beauty rest as well as my recovery I need to go to sleep at a civilized hour. :001_smile: Have a great night guys. I'll catch you later.

Thank you again!

XXO

I sure hope he just found a young stud and is having a good time. Tampa you are in my thought's and prayor's. Lots of love my friend. We miss your wisdom and fun wit.

Tampa, glad to see that you are back and beginning to feel better. Sorry to hear about your trip to the ER and hospital. Continue to get well and regain your strength.
Gary

Hey Guys,

I just now found this thread. Thank you for all your concern. For the ones I haven't gotten word to yet I am doing better. I had to go to the E.R. and then yes, I was in the hospital. I'm on the mend though. All the concern and kind words expressed here in this thread and others are VERY much appreciated. The support, social companionship, intelligent conversation and entertainment that I get from all of you in the forum mean more to me than I can adequately express.

I must go now as I'm getting tired. I could easily fall prey to the forum addiction and stay on here until 2-3 in the morning. For my beauty rest as well as my recovery I need to go to sleep at a civilized hour. :001_smile: Have a great night guys. I'll catch you later.

Thank you again!

XXO

Bless your heart and welcome back my dear friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.