• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Has any thought be given to offer survey

TRIVEST

Virgin
Reaction score
perhaps it has been done. I am still trying to learn my way around this new set up. I really enjoy the older videos as to the new stuff. I was on line at first; then left. Except a few: the two bareback filmings; the suck & remining of the new bboy ?Chad. Totally str8 dude; look like Military Boy/ shy;

A survey to ask what type of things enjoyed. I really dislike the Fucker with a poor attitude about fucking; if paid then fulfil the contract or shut it down; dont pay him; I shut it off.

3 or 4 boys like ROCO great tops; fucking like I want to do this; you are being paid to get fucked; so I am going to; several boys can't remember all names but have them in favorite ist now; which I really enjoy. I like the fucker who has a attitude I am dominating this situation.

also I much perfer the off camera dude to SHUT UP. most of time can't hear. Much better letting performers handle. first host in the really older ones was good with Tyler and that group those boys in the old logo; they were STAR PERFORMERS.

I WOULD PAY AN ADDITIONAL fee to have the perform edit verbal the video just perform. How did he feel at this or that point of action. what pissed him off at a point. be after shower in office one at a time. we get 20min. of film. How long do you film?

It seems silly to me to force the boy like ROCCO (just watched one of his on #14 why I can remember his name. I just don't like most of the new performers the druggies on these current year 20012 - 13. 30% look like they ran out of drug money so they came in for a QUICKIE. $200 TO $500. WHY do I need a paysite for that. thanks first post. trivest

Last edited:
What is a junior member?

What is a junior membber? What are other memberships?

Welcome to the forum Trivest.

After 50 posts your 'junior' membership title, changes into 'member'. Another 450 posts and you become a 'senior' member. 'Elite' member, warns you for people that talk too much...

Oh me

I MIGHT have to watch it I tend to !!! Well my boys say Hey dad didn't want to know that much. Yep married; I like the concept that BROKE BOYS will. Mostly a Body guy; I admire Boys who work on how they look; not how their geans performed. thanks.
Welcome to the forum Trivest.

After 50 posts your 'junior' membership title, changes into 'member'. Another 450 posts and you become a 'senior' member. 'Elite' member, warns you for people that talk too much...