• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Passover

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I regret that I'm late in posting this, but I want to wish my dear friend, mikeyank, and all our Jewish brothers and sisters on the Forum and in the general membership a Blessed and Happy Passover. This important observance began at sundown on Wednesday, 4/5/23. The deliverance of the Israelites from Pharaoh's enslavement marks an emphatic message about the special relationship between God and the Jewish people. PESACH SAMEACH !!

Thank you so much my dear friend Stowe. You and your loyal friendship means a lot to me. I wish the same to juanjo and David and to anyone else of the Jewish faith on the forum. I was with family last night for the Seder. I had a very nice time and ate a lot of good food too.

5B153C44-B70B-4290-8A2C-2EDDEDA804F2.jpeg

I regret that I'm late in posting this, but I want to wish my dear friend, mikeyank, and all our Jewish brothers and sisters on the Forum and in the general membership a Blessed and Happy Passover. This important observance began at sundown on Wednesday, 4/5/23. The deliverance of the Israelites from Pharaoh's enslavement marks an emphatic message about the special relationship between God and the Jewish people. PESACH SAMEACH !!
You are not that late as today is the First Full Day of Passover. Happy Passover to all who celebrate it!

Thank you so much my dear friend Stowe. You and your loyal friendship means a lot to me. I wish the same to juanjo and David and to anyone else of the Jewish faith on the forum. I was with family last night for the Seder. I had a very nice time and ate a lot of good food too.

View attachment 128526
I figured you'd be with family for the first night Seder and am glad you had a nice time. I can remember back to my high school days and my Jewish friends would invite me to their homes.