• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chag Pesach Samech

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Had my second covid shot on Friday, March 26 and have been dealing with some side effects over the weekend. And not doing much on the internet until today.

At sundown on the 26th our Jewish brothers and sisters began to observe the solemn holiday of Passover, commemorating the deliverance of the Israelites from bondage in Egypt to the Promised Land.

I want to take this opportunity, belated though it might be, to wish my dear friend mikey a blessed and enjoyable Passover, as well as other forum friends who are Jewish and all Jewish members of the site.

Had my second covid shot on Friday, March 26 and have been dealing with some side effects over the weekend. And not doing much on the internet until today.

At sundown on the 26th our Jewish brothers and sisters began to observe the solemn holiday of Passover, commemorating the deliverance of the Israelites from bondage in Egypt to the Promised Land.

I want to take this opportunity, belated though it might be, to wish my dear friend mikey a blessed and enjoyable Passover, as well as other forum friends who are Jewish and all Jewish members of the site.
Thank you so much, Stowe my friend, my "oldest" forum friend, and I don't mean that in terms of chronological age either. But you and I connected on this forum before anyone else currently here. And you are such a sweet dear friend who always remembers all of the holidays including the Jewish ones and faithfully wishes me holiday greetings both here and privately.

I wish all who celebrate a very joyous Passover!

Happy-Passover.jpg

Hi Stowe,

I wish you well with your recovery from your second dose. I'm sorry you had side effects.

I also got my second Covid dose on Friday. So we have that in common. Come Friday the 9th and that weekend, maybe we can think about getting back to some kind of social life again. :)

I also wish all my friends and fellow members of the Jewish faith in here a Happy Passover. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I wasn't sure which thread to post this on, but this is as good as any. :biggrin:

166437718_10159006354888903_6554879707026917000_n.jpg

This is indeed most appropriate to post here. Good eye, mikey.