• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Holidays from BSB. Here's a gift to our valuable members

Mark, this was a fun video to watch. It seemed to be a real off-the-cuff deal and was fun. I do, however, wish you had used a boom mic since I found I could not understand much of the audio. Clay should use one too. Many times he is much louder and is very clear during a scene and the models are sometimes hard to hear or understand. But, many thanks for you efforts. It looks like the Broke Straight Boys house is a fun place. Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy wonderful holidays.

Mark, this was a fun video to watch. It seemed to be a real off-the-cuff deal and was fun. I do, however, wish you had used a boom mic since I found I could not understand much of the audio. Clay should use one too. Many times he is much louder and is very clear during a scene and the models are sometimes hard to hear or understand. But, many thanks for you efforts. It looks like the Broke Straight Boys house is a fun place. Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy wonderful holidays.

Thanks I'm glad you liked it. We do have a boom mike here now so I'll make sure audio is better. :)

Thanks, Mark, for your thoughtfulness in shooting this film. I always enjoy watching my man, Johnny, every chance I get. The other guys I don't know yet, but I predict I will soon. I wish you and the entire staff a very Merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
Thanks Mark. I loved it. It was like being with them in real life. They were relaxed and fun to be with.

OK, I guess I'm the only one in the dark here. Who was the guy sitting on the couch that Johnny went and sat next to for a moment?
I enjoyed the scene and I kept wishing for the boys to turn around and give us a butt shot, but I guess I wasn't as good a boy as I told Santa I was!

OK, I guess I'm the only one in the dark here. Who was the guy sitting on the couch that Johnny went and sat next to for a moment?
I enjoyed the scene and I kept wishing for the boys to turn around and give us a butt shot, but I guess I wasn't as good a boy as I told Santa I was!
I have a hunch that it might be Clay, but he didn't talk enough to be sure. I'm like you in wishing for a butt shot......but we did catch a glimpse of Johnny's ass as he walked though the kitchen. Santa can be cruel at times. lol

It was a very gracious thing to do. I'm not sure where the bloopers were, which is something I have been wanting for a long time. I got the hopeful impression that there will be a part two, but probably not. The sound left must to be desired but considering the deminsions of the room is not surprising. Still Mark nd the staff did do this for us and we should thank them for the courtesy.

Thank you, Mark :)

I appreciated the video - and Johnny is sure a sweetheart :)))

"A" XOXOXOXO

Thanks, Mark!

I finally found a few free minutes to watch the video and I'm really glad I did. I've never been a big Johnny fan (just not my type), but this video may have changed my mind as his cute personality really shines.

I'd love to chat with him on the forum some time...

Thanks, Mark!

I finally found a few free minutes to watch the video and I'm really glad I did. I've never been a big Johnny fan (just not my type), but this video may have changed my mind as his cute personality really shines.

I'd love to chat with him on the forum some time...
We totally agree Grace, as I said that Johnny is not "my type" either, but he looked so handsome, and charming and funny that I am actually looking forward to his upcoming scene. He may have won me over too! :001_cool:

Man this is a tough crowd, I thought it was fine because it was not meant to be serious and I understood that. Not a fan of the other two (but I don't know them) but Johnnie is great and I could watch anything he does.