• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Holidays Everyone

Hey guys,

One question, when do Christmas Tree's get taken down? I like my tree and would like to leave it up as long as possible but still respecting Christmas traditions.

Undie (you think I'm joking don't you)

You can keep it up all winter. If you switch to a palm tree for the summer, you can make it a year round decoration.:w00t:

Hey guys,

One question, when do Christmas Tree's get taken down? I like my tree and would like to leave it up as long as possible but still respecting Christmas traditions.

That is fantastic, Undie! I would expect nothing less from you :biggrin:

We usually take ours down on the 6th of Jan, which is 12th Night. However, I think it's just an issue of convenience many years. For instance, the 6th is Girl's Night with my besties this year, so I'll be taking it down on the 7th, I think.

Lucky for you, your ornaments aren't many, so it shouldn't take you hours to put it all away. I'm a little jealous...

Hey guys,

AmericanApparel Mr. Underwear?

:001_smile:Happy New Year to all the staff and all my dear friends in Forumland :001_smile:

I've been visiting family in Wales over the last week - it was nice to catch up, but now I'm back in Yorkshire and catching up on what I missed when I was in Wales. Confused ? You bet I am - Happy New Year to y'all. xxx

Happy 2011 all... :biggrin:
:waw:

Attachments

• aussie 10.jpg
    aussie 10.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
Very cute Undie...:thumbup1::drool: