• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Holidays Everyone

Happy Holidays to you Mark
and your A team out in
Colorado

I join all the other
Forumites on Tenterhooks
waiting to see the first
All New Blu Broke Straight Boys update

It's going to be a
Great Year
Thanks for everything mister

:waw::waw::waw:

Bless you heart Mark... Thank you. I wish you a very merry and happy holiday season for you,your staff, and Broke Straight Boys members. I wish you all good health and prosperity in the new year.:001_smile:

Merry Christmas to you as well Mark, your family and all forumites.May 2011 be a good start for the new Broke Straight Boys I am looking forward to.

Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Seasons Greetings!
Happy Holidays!

May everyone have a wonderful Holiday Season, and a joyous New Year. Do not let the Resolutions get the best of you.:lol:

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying good times, good food and good cheer with friends and loved ones.

As well with you my good friend and also to all the wonderful Blu people and Forum folks out there. :thumbup:

Merry Christmas Mark, Chuck and the rest of the Broke Straight Boys team.

It's a white Christmas here in Amsterdam. But in my apartment it's getting hotter and hotter while browsing the archive.

Happy Holidays everybody. I wish you a wonderful time with your friends and family :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Even though this is late, Merry Christmas Mark to you and everyone at Blu Media. You guys are all the best!

Abe

Christmas Tree?

Hey guys,

One question, when do Christmas Tree's get taken down? I like my tree and would like to leave it up as long as possible but still respecting Christmas traditions.

Undie (you think I'm joking don't you)

Attachments

• xmas 1.jpg
    xmas 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 20
that's one of the few places we'd respectfully enjoy seeing Undies underwear 'up.' (most think down is good...)