• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy 2013

I thought your post was the 100.000th... Congratulations Ms. K.
001_wub.gif
!!!

Champagne!

roses-champagne.jpg

PS: We are at 100.004 already... and Broke Straight Boys world did not end.

at 7:28 robert, another1 and ms. k posted. i believe that was 100,000; 100,001 and 100,002. close, but the honor goes to robert.
congratulation, robert!

A Freddy Mercury salute to Robert

at 7:28 robert, another1 and ms. k posted. i believe that was 100,000; 100,001 and 100,002. close, but the honor goes to robert.
congratulation, robert!
To Robert, "the champion" of the forum!!!

Oh, the memories. My gay and lesbian disco hey days. I was 23 in 1978. I went to gay dance clubs with gay male friends and lesbian dance clubs by myself (on the prowl). Once I mixed it up and took the gay boys to the lesbian club. I got a big kick out of them being overwhelmed by dykes and their own brand of raw sexuality. The shoe was on the other foot, so to speak, though I was never overwhelmed by guys doing the bump (and grind). I liked it. I have found some gay men to be a bit frightened by female sexuality. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be the case on here. Or maybe that might be a reason why such a small amount of male members actually post. I hope I'm not ruining anyone's day by being a girl on here. If so, thanks for putting up with we girls.

I HAVE had my fair share of bisexual men and even a few gay boys who wanted to see what pussy was like. They didn't complain about my blow jobs, that's for sure. Close your eyes and a mouth is a mouth. And once that cock gets rocking, any port in a storm. I didn't go out of my way to bed these sweet boys' I guess they just felt safe with me. Alcohol didn't hurt either (ha ha).

Pre-AIDS break out. Thank God, I used condoms. Most of the guys I knew back then did not survive.

I have found some gay men to be a bit frightened by female sexuality. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be the case on here. Or maybe that might be a reason why such a small amount of male members actually post. I hope I'm not ruining anyone's day by being a girl on here.

Woman are most welcome on the forum, the more the merrier! This board wouldn't be half the fun without girls. Several of my friends are lesbians, with strong personalities and great charm. Only after woman emancipation, there will be gay liberation. We struggle in the same battle against angry intolerant men : -)

tumblr_mdiyvaCjnF1r1fzc7o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I have found some gay men to be a bit frightened by female sexuality. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be the case on here. Or maybe that might be a reason why such a small amount of male members actually post. I hope I'm not ruining anyone's day by being a girl on here. If so, thanks for putting up with we girls.

Perish the thought Valentine. You women add so much to the joy of the forum. There were some growing pains way back in the Caveman days of the forum when some women unfortunately were given the cold shoulder. I was okay with women from the start. Some of what I would consider one of the more legitimate concerns at the time when an influx of straight/bi women showed up, was that we would guys would have to censor ourselves and tone down some of the sexual banter. Once we guys saw that we didn't have to censor ourselves...and once the women were able to forgive some of our earlier growing pains...we've all been playing nicely together ever since. haha I can't imagine the forum now without any women. :)

Valentine;103323 I HAVE had my fair share of bisexual men and even a few gay boys who wanted to see what pussy was like. They didn't complain about my blow jobs said:
Oh my dear Ms. Valentine! Not at all, but then, like you, I have dabbled with sex from all angles, lol. I once had an affair with an older woman, she was a hot MILF. And college days, well, I went through at a time when everyone was busy making LOVE,not war. And you made love with whoever, whenever, and with as many as were available. Yes, I mean orgies! Ahhhh, those were fun days, everyone naked , and drunk, and kissing and sucking and licking whoever or whatever got in the way of your mouth!

I was such a slut! Thank God I lived that life pre- Aids as well! Most of those folks died early on!