• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy New Year - Another Great Feature Added

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
We have added yet another new feature to Broke Straight Boys You will notice "boys" at the top of the menu bar. Click this and now you can browse the guys and see every single scene they are in. We also just added favorites too so you can keep track of your favorite scenes also. 2012 is going to be a great year, we have big plans and as you can see new features are being added constantly.

I hope everyone here has a Happy New Year and thanks for being a member of the site(s).

:party0018::party0018::party0018:

We have added yet another new feature to Broke Straight Boys You will notice "boys" at the top of the menu bar. Click this and now you can browse the guys and see every single scene they are in. We also just added favorites too so you can keep track of your favorite scenes also. 2012 is going to be a great year, we have big plans and as you can see new features are being added constantly.

I hope everyone here has a Happy New Year and thanks for being a member of the site(s).

Thanks Mark, this is such a fun place to be! Thanks for the new features...you make it so easy for me to cum (opps, didn't mean to make you get sick) here, watch gorgeous guys, talk and have fun on the forum. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this next year!:001_wub:

Great new feature Mark, thanks! ALSO Mark, your profile pic is quite stunning and hot!

<<KRU-SMAXXX>> to u MARK!!! with all that u do for ur site, Broke Straight Boys, u got a unch o 24/7 hhorny Texas fratboys willing to take all that u gots to give anally (ur choice of shavedness, pigments-->alabaster to pink to tan to cocoa to brown -> all tight) orally (languages for sex- Swahili, Arabic, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Quebecoise, English, Quechua) aurally, nasally, penilely(sizes from 6in to 11in) (if a word) for as long and hard as u can stay hard...worshipping ur luscious nutsack, taint, hole, pits, feet along with muliti-tongues frenching would be our THANKS to u MARK...KRU luvs MARK 4ever...and our cocks are quivering desirous with anticpation of the relief only U our Broke Straight Boys-GOD can give (now Tebow!!!)

Some are missing.......

I love the new feature Mark, BUT when I was adding my favorite boys last night, there were some missing.:confused::crying2:

Like KYLER, Ross, Eric..........But I did find JIMMIE and CHAD.:001_wub:

I love the new feature Mark, BUT when I was adding my favorite boys last night, there were some missing.:confused::crying2:

Like KYLER, Ross, Eric..........But I did find JIMMIE and CHAD.:001_wub:

As of right now, we only added popular models. 120 total.
Older and highly unpopular boys are currently left off the list.
This may change in the future :)
Steve

As of right now, we only added popular models. 120 total.
Older and highly unpopular boys are currently left off the list.
This may change in the future :)
Steve
Scorpio, Ms. K has always held you in very high regard, but if you do not include her two favorite boys, JIMMIE and CHAD.:001_wub: that all may change.:crying2:

Just a word to the wise. :001_cool:

Scorpio, Ms. K has always held you in very high regard, but if you do not include her two favorite boys, JIMMIE and CHAD.:001_wub: that all may change.

Just a word to the wise. :001_cool:

JIMMIE and CHAD are in there, but Kyler, Eric, and Ross of Eric/Ross, belt fame, are not in there. Since all three of them never leave the top rated scenes, I figured they were popular........:wtf::anyone:

Thanks Mark.This is a magnificent improvement.Wish you, your staff and the site all the best in 2012.

Okay, well, you know how you "give a girl and inch, and she'll want a foot?;" is it possible to add the feature to the "boys" whereby the boys show up alphabetically, like the drop down in College Dudes? I am a cheap date and you know how I hate to work for the "release;" it would be so much easier (and quicker) for me to get to the one I want. Thanks, Beth

Thanks Mark. This is a really good site for sure. It is the only pay site that I'm on. I think it has real value for what you pay. Keep up the good work!.

Okay, well, you know how you "give a girl and inch, and she'll want a foot?;" is it possible to add the feature to the "boys" whereby the boys show up alphabetically, like the drop down in College Dudes? I am a cheap date and you know how I hate to work for the "release;" it would be so much easier (and quicker) for me to get to the one I want. Thanks, Beth

I don't know if I missed it before or it was installed but now, I can go right to the boy I want....yeah! Thank you, Thank you!:thumbup:

Hi Beth
You are correct, you didn't miss it. I added the drop down selector to the boys per your request. Enjoy.
:biggrin:
Well fuck, if I knew it was that easy to "request a boy," I would have sent you my list earlier! Thanks, you have touched me deeply...opps, that was me!

Logan!
maybe AUSTIN!

Wait a minute, this thread is for updates for us, not men for us! I think you have been sipping the bubbly (like me). Here blow into this tube to check your level...hey wait, that's not a tube, that's Kodi's uncut dick!...you bad boy...:001_tongue: