• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy New Year - Another Great Feature Added

Hi Beth
You are correct, you didn't miss it. I added the drop down selector to the boys per your request. Enjoy.
:biggrin:

Wow! Apparently Beth has some pull. :wtf:

How did she do that?

:bondage:? LOL :boobies:? What is the secret to your bewitching powers? Even on gay men? I must know! haha

Hi Beth
You are correct, you didn't miss it. I added the drop down selector to the boys per your request. Enjoy.
:biggrin:

WebMonkey! Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I take it you are not Scorpio incognito? And you are not Chuck or even Teddy perhaps? Are you new to Blu Media or have you been around for a while?

i have added Kodi to my favorites list. sometimes you have to be very bad to be really good.

if the number of boys ever goes to 121 or 122, then i hope they will be Logan and austin. they are always candidates for all time favorites.

could you put in a word for me beth?

well that made my day, i just checked and Logan is there.
it is a skill to go from request to action complete.
kudos web monkey!
beth, just believing in your abilities, made my wish come true. the power of faith!

sometimes, if things are done just right, people never know anything was done at all.

WebMonkey! Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I take it you are not Scorpio incognito? And you are not Chuck or even Teddy perhaps? Are you new to Blu Media or have you been around for a while?

Hey WebMonkey, I didn't realize I was your first...post(wel, cum)!
Now, let me interprest tampa's question...he wants to know if you are a slut or not. Don't worry WebMonkey, I've got your back...and if your straight/bi...your front too!:thumbup: Shit, just thought of that one..."monkey," do you have a vagina?!

WebMonkey must be our new PHP programmer, bringing us the new features like "Add to your favorites".

Welcome!

@beth, @rrhill, @another1, @tampa24 thanks for the good words. i've been with blumedia for several months now and looking forward to bring exciting new things to the sites. I appreciate reading your suggestions, many of the best ideas come directly from members.:danke2: and @beth re: slut or not...well. im gay :flag: and i like to think im an angel :angel:, but im definately not

:hitit: hehe

Well Beth's definition of "slut" and mine would probably differ. lol It's very subjective. After all, the only definition of "promiscuous" that most people go by is: Someone who is getting more sex than they are. haha

On a more serious note Webmonkey... If we are having a technical problem on the video side of the site or in the forum should we address those issues to you? Either in a thread or a PM? In the past it seems like the go-to person was either Scorpio or Chuck. I know that some of us have even appealed to Mark for technical support of one kind or another. Could you clarify what technical role you see for yourself in regards to site in general? I ask this just within the parameters of knowing which person to ask for help on the rare occasions that we could use technical support.

I appreciate your willingness to take our suggestions for making the site even more user friendly. I know that not every suggestion will be workable but it's nice to know that you will hear out the suggestions as they come in. :thumbup1:

Thanks!

I just tried the new 'Boys" feature in the toolbar last night. It really is a great device for tracking down the hotties. I even liked the section that told us quotes from the models and their shoe size and their dick size. If any of you haven't tried it yet, you really should. Since this came out right around New Year's people may have been a little distracted and forgot to check it out later.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen. :) It's a great new feature. I had alot of fun going down memory lane. I think it's even more useful than the model search feature.

And now we can leave tweets (short remarks) on the actual web page with the video too! The more interactivity the better...

Loving the whole tweets thing thank godness that doesn't go onto twitter unless you want it to but it doesn't give your twitter name lol anyway. I am upset that you can't see others comments or can you because I see nothing, also maybe you should up the word count? :)