• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy 2013

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Four days to go...

This year we got the BluMedia menu bar. It made switching between the Broke Straight Boys sites so easy. A "My favorite boys", "My favorite episodes" option, easy search function, and we got to know Webmonkey!

Next a software upgrade for this forum, Broke Straight Boys.tv, the soap DowntownLA with Jimmy... and Blake introduced his videoblog!

2012 has been a great year on Broke Straight Boys! And Mark has big plans for 2013 in store. So I am really looking forward! Especially to more "Behind the Scenes" video's!

BehindTheScenes_logo.jpg

Robert, I join you in looking forward to the new year; although with a few differences...

Four days to go...

This year we got the BluMedia menu bar. It made switching between the Broke Straight Boys sites so easy. A "My favorite boys", "My favorite episodes" option, easy search function, and we got to know Webmonkey!

Robert - I share your admiration and praise of all these things, and, for me the biggest change, i.e., putting all of BSB1.0 into streaming format; however, our dear Webmonkey has disappeared and not one word from Mark or anyone else at Broke Straight Boys, who purportedly and by evidence read the forum.

Next a software upgrade for this forum, Broke Straight Boys.tv, the soap DowntownLA with Jimmy... and Blake introduced his videoblog!

While I don't understand anything about software, upgrades sound great; BSB TV - I'm not all that enamored with; DTLA is horrid, even with our Jimmy recurring; and, as previously stated on some other threads, I think Blake's video blogs signify something other than what most other forumites seem to think.

2012 has been a great year on Broke Straight Boys! And Mark has big plans for 2013 in store. So I am really looking forward! Especially to more "Behind the Scenes" video's!

For me, 2012 has been ON AVERAGE a good year, with some really high points and some really dismal valleys. The early Autumn was an especially high point for me, but that petered out with the absence of several of the most popular models. I'm only theorizing as I've done on other threads that cost considerations might be a major reason for this. Although I was happy to read that Blake will be filming again come January. As to 2013, time will tell. I'm hoping for a better year than 2012, at least from my viewpoint.

BehindTheScenes_logo.jpg

-

What constitutes a great or good year is very subjective, depending on our own individual likes and dislikes. I'm glad it was a great year for some. For me it was average. At this time last year, I was looking forward to a Broke Straight Boys 2012 with enthusiasm. At the end of this year, I'm looking forward to a 2013 Broke Straight Boys with guarded hope. That's the best I can do.

Mark has promised great things ahead for 2013. Whatever they turn out to be will be liked by some and not so by others. The nature of the human condition, I'm afraid.

The one change I would like to see is more insightful posts by Mark and others on the team. When I first joined the forum, Chuck, Scorpio use to post frequently. Now hardly at all. Mark I realize is quite busy so his availablity is more sporadic. However, despite the inclination of a leader to do otherwise, I'd like to see him address some of the questions raised by many forumites. An example is: "What happened to Webmonkey?' He was brought to us with great fanfare, posted alot, made significant improvements and changes to the site, would answer questions and address technical problems. Then, all of a sudden, nothing. It is as if he vanished into thin air. I am not the only one who has posted about this, and Mark continually says he and the team faithfully read the forum; and yet not one answer to this question.

-

Two hours from now, it's New Year at Grace's
asset.php
place in Tasmania.

Happy New Year sweetheart!

Happy-2013-600x375.jpg

Two hours from now, it's New Year at Grace's
asset.php
place in Tasmania.

Happy New Year sweetheart!

Happy-2013-600x375.jpg

Oh, wow! Thank you so much, Robert, and right back at ya!

Yep, even in my isolated neck of the woods there's joyful party noise to be heard :smile:

Happy New Year!

All hell broke lose in Australia... fireworks and kylie minogue!

Sydney_habour_bridge_%26_opera_house_fireworks_new_year_eve_2008.jpg

Kylie_Minogue_0194_1600x1200_Wallpaper.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
To All the Staff, :smiley-love021:

And Everyone in Forumland :001_wub:

I Wish You a

Happy New Year!!

:waw::waw:

It's 0049 here in the uk and I am slightly nissed. All the beer and wine have been drunk so now it's the malt whiskey which is rather a shame because I'm so thunk I cannot taste it.

Happy New Year to you all...

It's 0049 here in the uk and I am slightly nissed. All the beer and wine have been drunk so now it's the malt whiskey which is rather a shame because I'm so thunk I cannot taste it.

Are you too "thunk" to feel it????

I certainly join in wishing everyone associated with the site, the models and most of all my fellow forumites a
Happy Healthy New Year. :par50::par13:

Happy New Year, darling! XXXO!!!

I'm just home from the party and heading to bedfordshire soon. Much love to all of you! I hope your New Year's Dreams come true!!!

Last edited: