• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Guess Who's Back!

The more I think about it I guess I am not too old to be playing a game of "Forum Charades!" Maybe if I had a clearer view of the "package", I could answer the question correctly.

The more I think about it I guess I am not too old to be playing a game of "Forum Charades!" Maybe if I had a clearer view of the "package", I could answer the question correctly.

Oh shit Louis, you make me laugh so hard! Have you ever seen the movie, "Porky's?" Here's a scene I think you can relate to:

Vadim Black Comes Back To Broke Straight Boys

Our next BTS for next weekend

Vadim Black is back and ready to reclaim his status as a Broke Straight Boys In this interview, Vadim Black sits down with Damian and explains why he left Broke Straight Boys, his experiences at another studio, and why he decided to call Broke Straight Boys "home".

1260-video.jpg

Oh shit Louis, you make me laugh so hard! Have you ever seen the movie, "Porky's?" Here's a scene I think you can relate to:

Yes, I remember this movie well. I liked the opening scenes where he woke up with woodie and immediately got a ruler to measure it.

I guess the question has been answered. I did mention Vadim Black previously when I saw his new tatts on a couple of the DR scenes and compared them to the original photo posted here.

Guess this is another forum thread to be filed in the archives. :goodnight:

Oh my God I forgot how funny this scene was. My dad and I saw this in the theater together. I about pissed myself as I fell on the floor laughing... my dad had know way to handle my reaction. I think I was 13 or 14 at the time. Thanks for the laugh!

you dont know how happy I am that he's back. I was so so gutted when he left as I really got invested in him as a fan.. I couldn't be any happier. Dan

I couldn't be more happy to have him back. I joined the "other" studio because of his move, but cancelled after the first month. The video quality was terrible. We've had many great looking guys on Broke Straight Boys over the years. But I Vadim Black has to be one of the most beautiful guys I have ever seen. So for him to come back makes my day... hell my year!

I couldn't be more happy to have him back. I joined the "other" studio because of his move, but cancelled after the first month. The video quality was terrible. We've had many great looking guys on Broke Straight Boys over the years. But I Vadim Black has to be one of the most beautiful guys I have ever seen. So for him to come back makes my day... hell my year!
I couldn't join the other one as I prefer Broke Straight Boys and couldn't afford 2 but I noticed photos of him and while he was with them to me he looked really sad in the eyes and I just wanted to pull him away from it all and bring him back here. Dan x

Hopefully he will be able to keep his dick hard during entire scenes this time around!

Hopefully he will be able to keep his dick hard during entire scenes this time around!
Nice Quote stowe1 No big thrill for me.Would have loved to see Jason walk through the door. Well maybe they can
give him to Tyler....
We can look at his butt as he fucks Vadim Black. .He is pretty..But he just looks worn to me...Off with my head.

Last edited:
I can say that this time around Vadim Black performed above and beyond expectations. We have a few special scenes that he did that will knock your socks off...or your rocks off, lol.

Hahahahahaha right man!

Really good scenes!!!

The above quotes combined with SMFH (shaking my fucking head) quote from the Vadim Black thread - all made around the same time this morning, kinda indicates to me that maybe young Tyler disagrees what DC is saying. If these are indeed negative or piss taking remarks then I again suggest to Tyler that is not clever, given what has happened during the last few days. Tyler if you're reading this, is is advice.