• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Guess Who's Back!

In addition to Broke Straight Boys he also did a couple of scenes on ABFT. I preferred the second one where he is seduced by his employer.

http://members.amateurboysfirsttime.com/boysfirst2/550/index.html

http://members.amateurboysfirsttime.com/boysfirst2/542/index.html

The proof is in the belly button.

blakesavage-005.jpg

Last edited:
he's 6'1", but who is measuring. Blake Savage came Broke Straight Boys with Denver and Blake Bennet. he came and went quickly. mad skills!
as to the question of how Zeno Kostas returning after being gone for few weeks becomes noteworthy? hold your breath. it was stopped only for seconds, but the return of fresh air is always welcome. separate from your love. would once in a blue moon be long enough to miss their presence?

hold your breath. it was stopped only for seconds, but the return of fresh air is always welcome. separate from your love. would once in a blue moon be long enough to miss their presence?

Fuck, someone's drunk, horny and feeling a bit "Don Quixote?!" I just :001_wub: you!

In addition to Broke Straight Boys he also did a couple of scenes on ABFT. I preferred the second one where he is seduced by his employer.

http://members.amateurboysfirsttime.com/boysfirst2/550/index.html

http://members.amateurboysfirsttime.com/boysfirst2/542/index.html

The proof is in the belly button.

View attachment 12753

Blake had a tattoo on his back, that said "Model"! He had it beautifully covered with the Marine Corp, globe and anchor emblem. Really looks good! I was intrigued to find out he was in the Service!

as to the question of how Zeno Kostas returning after being gone for few weeks becomes noteworthy? hold your breath. it was stopped only for seconds, but the return of fresh air is always welcome. separate from your love. would once in a blue moon be long enough to miss their presence?

Actually it's been about 3 months since Zeno Kostas last had a video posted. I believe the real hype of the scene is Vadim Black coming back though. I was merely pointing out that I am happy to see Zeno Kostas's return also. :thumbup:

Blake had a tattoo on his back, that said "Model"! He had it beautifully covered with the Marine Corp, globe and anchor emblem. Really looks good! I was intrigued to find out he was in the Service!

Love when you toot your horn.. ( betu ) I love Blake Savage.He is Great on Bait Buddies.Love to see him with Paul. I mean......
Love to see him as a Broke Straight Boys He's a beauty...

I'm just wondering when this guy appears is he going to be paired up with Kaden Alexander or Tyler or will it be a 3 way with Kaden Alexander and Tyler? Maybe the sight should be renamed the Broke Straight Boys with Kaden Alexander and Tyler?

Sounds like someone is feeling "model over use/play syndrome?" As long as I have been a member of this site; it will happen from x2x when a model or models will seemingly appear in (nearly) every newly released scene. Don't despair! It will happen even among the most popular of models but, your point is well acknowledged ( here anyway....):blush:

Sounds like someone is feeling "model over use/play syndrome?" As long as I have been a member of this site; it will happen from x2x when a model or models will seemingly appear in (nearly) every newly released scene. Don't despair! It will happen even among the most popular of models but, your point is well acknowledged ( here anyway....):blush:
Indeed betu, and as I've been here "forever", I can recall people moaning abut the same thing with countless popular models including Tyler Evans Dustin, CJ, MikeR, Diesal, Ashton, Austin, Jimmy Johnson, Johnny Forza and tons more whose names don't come immediately to mind.

It is a delicate balance for management to give the fans the guys who they like and want to see, while not overusing them, and to try to release the scenes in as close to the order filmed as possible, yet not to keep the same guys appearing in consecutive weeks. I definitely understand how delicate a balance it is to try to please the audience of this site, as we all look for somewhat different things depending on our concept of a "straight boy".

I'm still waiting for the answer to the original question. :bored:

Yes, I've seen enough clues to figure out that Vadim Black will be back, as well as Brandon Beal who is coming up on August 13 fucking newbie Sebastian Wilde.

1268-video.jpg
Sorry Guy's Totally turned off by Vandim.Can't even tell you why ?Glad Brandon is back.Not sure about his partner have to wait and see.
Maybe something I missed.Welcome back Brandon . You were missed. Now were are they hiding Ronan Kennedy ?
Have a nice day everyone.

this thread is funny :p keep guessing guys

Tyler, go to your room. You're grounded for the rest of the day, boy. No internet, phone, etc.

Don't worry, I'll sneak you in some chicken wings and beers.