• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Guess Who's Back!

This may help. Posted today on Broke Straight Boys's TV Facebook...it does seem like him. I could definitely enjoy more of Brandon Beal! I'm loving the beard.
View attachment 12749
Damn Beth ..Thank You.
Brandon looks great.Vadim Black is alright.But he can't compare to Brandon.If I had to choose it would be Brandon.But maybe they will all comeback for the TV show?
I imagine there is a little more money involved.Look how much thinner Brandon looks.
Just think what his bubble butt must look like. yum yum...

Last edited:
Brandon has always been one of my favorites because the guy is just down right sexy.

Can anyone else give a cheer that Zeno Kostas is back too? I've been so looking forward to his return. He has his own unique sexual energy that just sizzles on camera. :clap: Woohoo! haha

I'm happy all of them back but it seems weird that Vadim Black jumps ship so quickly to go to other websites and then runs right back to Broke Straight Boys so quickly, I don't know how I feel about that. On the other hand I couldn't be happier that Brandon Beal is back, ironically I've recently started watching his scenes and was surprised at how many I've given 5's to and added to my favs.

I don't get it, so many act as if some of these guys mentioned here have been gone for YEARS.....some have only be gone a few weeks....to me it's not that serious. Brandon is cool, just wish they would dig further back.....

I don't get it, so many act as if some of these guys mentioned here have been gone for YEARS.....some have only be gone a few weeks....to me it's not that serious. Brandon is cool, just wish they would dig further back.....

Me too. Anyone in mind Sam ?

Can anyone else give a cheer that Zeno Kostas is back too? I've been so looking forward to his return. He has his own unique sexual energy that just sizzles on camera. :clap: Woohoo! haha

Here, Here for Zeno Kostas. That was my first guess but I was closely comparing the tatts before responding. I went though about 8 pages of the latest models and Zeno Kostas still kept coming back to me. The difference was that Zeno Kostas was a little rounder around the middle and the pic posted is much slimmer. Maybe he's been working out since he did mention once he was going to work on it.

Last edited:
I like Zeno Kostas. But I hope all the hype is not for him. He really hasn't been gone long enough for a comeback.
Now to me.
Brandon or Blake would be a comeback. If it is Vadim Black he is lucky they are taking him back. Just saying...

Last edited:
OK. Enough of this. My brain is fried. I need to wash the breakfast dishes, take the dog out and do some more laundry. Talk to y'all later.

Dan that is Blake Savage. Check out his profile and scenes. He does stand 6 feet tall and is a veteran to Broke Straight Boys

I do want him back so much.
173.jpg 10498149_654315911326271_316545971472563669_o.jpg I see what you mean.