• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Get to know you questionnaire

A life without risk isn't worth living! Even if it means peeing out of several different holes all at once
Ahh but who said that this multi pricked Irishman is worth the risk of becoming a human watering can. Mmmmm

Ahh but who said that this multi pricked Irishman is worth the risk of becoming a human watering can. Mmmmm

I'd hope you'd trust me enough by now to take that risk. If not, then I'm gonna have to take my prickly bits elsewhere to someone that will appreciate them x

I'd hope you'd trust me enough by now to take that risk. If not, then I'm gonna have to take my prickly bits elsewhere to someone that will appreciate them x
damn I haven't got a response to that damn x

Well you know where I am if you fancy takin up the challenge. don't wait too long though, hedgehogs only last about a year ��
poor little hedgehog but are you old in your years already as I always thought you hibernated

Getting me undressed is like penetrating a suit of armour so I think I fit the bill :)

Shy, if you read my post you will know I am a nudist. No armour here other than a sable to protect myself. Well, maybe a sable to give pleasure to someone.

Sorry, Shy. I meant SABER a long pointed object that penetrates.

Shy, if you read my post you will know I am a nudist. No armour here other than a sable to protect myself. Well, maybe a sable to give pleasure to someone.

Somehow I doubt you ever cook bacon or French Fries in the nude. lol