• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Get To Know Calvin Michaels

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
New model.

IMG_6674.jpeg

I wasn’t impressed by Calvin’s low energy responses to David’s questions. It also sounded to me like Calvin was answering questions the way he thought he should be answering them rather than just speaking the truth. Obviously I know nothing about the guy, and I could be totally wrong. I’m just responding to my impressions watching the conversation. I give David a lot of credit for trying to keep the energy going in the room whereas Calvin seemed like he wanted to be someplace else and not sitting for the interview. The fact of the matter is that he was hired to fuck, suck, get fucked and all, and not to entertain us by being an eloquent speaker, but many of the newbies to Broke Straight Boys, offer a more open and interesting introductory convo with David. Thanks David for trying and hopefully I will enjoy Calvin more on the futon than I did in the interview chair.

Pretty much agree with Mikeyank observation, I did find one thing that I think is funny, Calvin told David he would prefer to top and David said no problem but his first two scenes he is a bottom.