• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gage Owens here.....Where is the best city/place to go on vacation?

BSBGageOwens

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Fans,

Just wanted to get some ideas for my next vacation place.

Where is everyones favorite place to go on vacation?

What attractions are great to visit and also local eating places.

Hope to get some great feedback.

Have a great rest of the week and an awesome weekend.

Thanks,

Gage Owens

Seattle of course!! Tons of stuff to do here and we're known for our fresh local seafood. You can look up the local attractions as there are way to many to mention. Oh by the way you can just stay with me!! :thumbup1: lol

I have no idea since I know nothing of your tastes. Do you like cities, country, beach for starters? Stay close to home or travel great distances? Stay in the USA or travel overseas? What time of year? If you want meaningful input, you have to give some more info.

I have no idea since I know nothing of your tastes. Do you like cities, country, beach for starters? Stay close to home or travel great distances? Stay in the USA or travel overseas? What time of year? If you want meaningful input, you have to give some more info.

I'm game for anything. I enjoy traveling so it doesn't matter if it's a city or country. I was looking into a cruise in February but haven't decided where to.

How about Boston - an eastern equivalent to Seattle, history, culture, good food , Cape Cod, near bershires etc!

Fire Island off of Long Island close to NYC. NYC is really a great place for food and fun and amazing sight seeing. Fire Island is men and sand and surf and the Meat Rack (a wooded area between Cherry Grove and The Pines, the two big villages on the island, and a place to wander through for ahhhh... adventures!). Summer time only. You have to take a ferry to get there and there are no cars on the island. All boardwalks.

Honolulu was my favorite layover when I was flying. Copenhagen is also a really beautiful city with lots of attractions. London is crazy interesting and Scotland is great if you want cooler weather and a more contemplative mood. The people are really friendly if you can understand their accent, which is like a different form of English!!! San Francisco is way cool and Seattle is really beautiful in the summer and if you're into mountain or water adventures they're minutes away.

Happy traveling!!!

Fire Island off of Long Island close to NYC. NYC is really a great place for food and fun and amazing sight seeing. Fire Island is men and sand and surf and the Meat Rack (a wooded area between Cherry Grove and The Pines, the two big villages on the island, and a place to wander through for ahhhh... adventures!). Summer time only. You have to take a ferry to get there and there are no cars on the island. All boardwalks.

Honolulu was my favorite layover when I was flying. Copenhagen is also a really beautiful city with lots of attractions. London is crazy interesting and Scotland is great if you want cooler weather and a more contemplative mood. The people are really friendly if you can understand their accent, which is like a different form of English!!! San Francisco is way cool and Seattle is really beautiful in the summer and if you're into mountain or water adventures they're minutes away.

Happy traveling!!!

I heard a lot about Fire Island. I have family in NY. I've been to NYC and stayed in time square before awesome experience. A friend of mine just moved to San Fran and is in love with it so i'm gonna have to visit him there soon. Seattle is on my list to visit. It's beautiful from what i've seen through other people that have visited.

London is defiantly on my list to visit. Everything about that place seems perfect to me.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Well I usually go to my place in Puerto Vallarta when I want to get away. Good food, good beaches and nice folks. But San Francisco where I live is a great place to visit if you want to see Cali. If you come out we will ensure you get the nickle tour!

I heard a lot about Fire Island. I have family in NY. I've been to NYC and stayed in time square before awesome experience. A friend of mine just moved to San Fran and is in love with it so i'm gonna have to visit him there soon. Seattle is on my list to visit. It's beautiful from what i've seen through other people that have visited.

London is defiantly on my list to visit. Everything about that place seems perfect to me.

That'll work out fine with this forum. You can stay with me in NYC, Johnny in San Francisco and Peter in Seattle and I can give you Joninliverton's email addy as he is a former forumite and I'm sure he has room in his flat for you. lol

You would love London for sure. It's amazing! :)

Gage Owens - you need to go to Aruba - its an amazing island and the service there is amazing! Treat yourself and you will be thankful that you did ....

That'll work out fine with this forum. You can stay with me in NYC, Johnny in San Francisco and Peter in Seattle and I can give you Joninliverton's email addy as he is a former forumite and I'm sure he has room in his flat for you. lol

Wow Gage Owens, looks like your itinerary is all set; so many places to see...so many men to do (we're friendly like that)!:thumbup: I can offer you a place to sleep in Dallas, but not dick...sorry.

Wow Gage Owens, looks like your itinerary is all set; so many places to see...so many men to do (we're friendly like that)!:thumbup: I can offer you a place to sleep in Dallas, but not dick...sorry.

Beth,

Love Texas. My mother is from there. She's from Houston. I've been to Austin to visit a friend not to long ago and loved it. Never been to Dallas but I'm sure I will visit soon. Texas was a great state and everyone is so friendly and auper sweet.

Miley,

You are correct. Looks like I am set. 😆 Traveling is the best part of living. Exploring new cities/ culture in other countries, it's a life changing experience.