• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Further Behind the Scenes

Stephane: It's really cool that you think you're boring. It's totally typical of your self effacing charm. If you just tell about how you do your Blu job and what horror stories regarding deadlines or bloopers have come up lately that would almost be enough. But if you told us about why you like certain BSBs (Phoenix?) that would be cool. And where you come from in France.

And of course Tampa's questions about you dick and your boy friend hahaha...

Steve - I would hazzard to guess your life is not more boring than mine. Many times, it is the little things in one's life which do make the person. There is so much more for one to learn from movies to music to films to favorite ice cream flavor. I'm sure if you make the time, the interview will become an actuality. Let us hear a little about you... Merry Christmas!

Okay Slim, count my vote in for a Scorpio interview. I have read through this entire thread and can hardly wait for the interview. Ah yes, as earlier suggested, interviewing Mark and other different staff members of BluMedia.

Gary in Tacoma

AWESOME IDEA SLIM

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN INTERVIEW WITH SCORPIO....IS HE AS SHY AS HE SEEMS!!!
THEY SAY IT IS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES YOU HAVE TO WATCH:lol:

I just wanted to pull up this old thread to generate some more questions for Scorpio's interview. As well as to remind him of how much of a beloved member of the site that he is to all of us.