• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Funny Signs

More

Attachments

• ATT000056.jpg
    ATT000056.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 21
  • ATT000067.jpg
    ATT000067.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 23
  • ATT000078.jpg
    ATT000078.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 21
  • ATT000089.jpg
    ATT000089.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 24
  • ATT0000910.jpg
    ATT0000910.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 22
And more

Attachments

• ATT0001415.jpg
    ATT0001415.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 24
  • ATT0001314.jpg
    ATT0001314.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 24
  • ATT0001213.jpg
    ATT0001213.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 21
  • ATT0001112.jpg
    ATT0001112.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 24
  • ATT0001011.jpg
    ATT0001011.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 23
And still more..

Attachments

• ATT0001516.jpg
    ATT0001516.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 21
  • ATT0001617.jpg
    ATT0001617.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
  • ATT0001718.jpg
    ATT0001718.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 22
  • ATT0001819.jpg
    ATT0001819.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ATT0001920.jpg
    ATT0001920.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 20
And still more..

Now you're talkin'! Crabby Dicks, Chewy Balls, Hung Far Low, Fuk Mi, and Cum-n-Eat all sound like mighty fine eaterys.

There is a chain of convenience stores locally called Come N Go. I've bought gas there! I snickered, too! LOL! Someone had a wicked sense of humor or are extremely naive! LOL!

Now you're talkin'! Crabby Dicks, Chewy Balls, Hung Far Low, Fuk Mi, and Cum-n-Eat all sound like mighty fine eaterys.

There is a chain of convenience stores locally called Come N Go. I've bought gas there! I snickered, too! LOL! Someone had a wicked sense of humor or are extremely naive! LOL!

noones that naive! LOL!

You'd be surprised. There's a toy for making stuffed animals Walmart sells that's slogan is 'fill your friends with love and care'. We carried a bike called the 20" Boys Intruder. I think every company needs a guy or a staff who reads copy and looks at product names and catches this stuff!

You'd be surprised. There's a toy for making stuffed animals Walmart sells that's slogan is 'fill your friends with love and care'. We carried a bike called the 20" Boys Intruder. I think every company needs a guy or a staff who reads copy and looks at product names and catches this stuff!

Keep the 20" Boys Intruder away from me! :scared:

BoysIntruder2.jpg

BoysIntruder3.jpg

Last year I was one aisle over when I heard two parents discussing buying their kid this bike and they kept saying its name over and over! I barely made it off the sales floor and into the back before i dissolved into laughter so hard I couldn't hardly breathe!

Last edited:
BoysIntruder2.jpg

BoysIntruder3.jpg

Last year I was one aisle over when I heard two parents discussing buying their kid this bike and they kept saying its name over and over! I barely made it off the sales floor and into the back before i dissolved into laughter so hard I couldn't hardly breathe!

I would have joined you there! Too, funny!

You reminded me of a time 3 of the office ladies did the same thing!

One of them had just given a job application to this dope that walked in. I would have nicely sent him on his way...........

He was sitting at a table in a room across the hall from my office. All of a sudden I see these 3 ladies practically running to a back room. I was curious so I followed them to find out what was up. They were laughing hysterically. I asked them what was up. One of them said "That guy!". I said "So what did numb nuts do?". I thought they were going to pee their pants after I said that. They told me to go check him out. So I did. I asked him if he needed any help. He said no. He had on the tightest WHITE jeans I've seen in years! He was sitting with his legs wide apart and his twig and berries were on display! LOL! It took a while for the ladies to regain their composure. They really didn't settle down until he left! LOL!

ETA: another one I remember, only this time I sent a co-worker running! Years ago I did the hiring for a construction company. This kid sat down at my desk for an interview. I had his application up on my computer. There was a spot to put your nickname. I asked him, "So. Do you go by Big Man?" She took off running! LOL! After he left she said "Don't you ever do that to me again!". LOL! Hey, he wrote it down. I was just askin'!

Last edited:
There was also a sales tag sent out for the 20" Boys Enemy that we never got in unfortunately. I'd had plans to display it next to the Intruder! And about the 20" Boys Intruder (it's funnier if you use the whole name), one coworker suggested we could increase sales by marketing it to Catholic priests!

There was also a sales tag sent out for the 20" Boys Enemy that we never got in unfortunately. I'd had plans to display it next to the Intruder! And about the 20" Boys Intruder (it's funnier if you use the whole name), one coworker suggested we could increase sales by marketing it to Catholic priests!

You are right. They do need someone to check on the names, although any bike with a bar has potential to be a boy's enemy! LOL!

LOL at the marketing to Catholic Priests!

LOL I havent seen this thread yet... This is great!!!

I love the Intruder Bike :)

I Live For The Funny (Said In Voice OF Speedy Gonzalez)

DogRelief.jpg

I have to ask this: If dogs can't read and the person needs a dog because they can't see, who the fuck is this sign for? It's at a bus stop I frequently use and I think the only place dogs don't piss or shit is in the immediate area around the sign!