• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fun...........Really?

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The little description for the next episode says, "Drake and Jimmy are in bed together and they are up to all sorts of fun.":shock:

FUN...........Really? Jimmy, in bed with a guy, all sorts of fun..........It just doesn't quite fit for me. Are they playing video games too? Did he bring a girl?

Sorry, I'm just very confused.:confused1:

I'm happy that jimmy is paired with a model nobody really cared for. I loved the absence of jimmy scenes for a while. It was only a matter of time before he came back.

The little description for the next episode says, "Drake and Jimmy are in bed together and they are up to all sorts of fun.":shock:

FUN...........Really? Jimmy, in bed with a guy, all sorts of fun..........It just doesn't quite fit for me. Are they playing video games too? Did he bring a girl?

Ms. K, either the picture is wrong or the thumbnail description. That is Jake in the pix, I can tell by the tattoo on his arm, plus Drake is shorter and hasn't been on Broke Straight Boys since last Sept., having moved on to other sites. I know that doesn't speak to your main point, but I thought I would at least try to clarify who's who. I like Jimmy and many of his scenes, but you're right we know he isn't having fun. Which is a shame you know. I worked for 36 years from my teens until I had to go on disability. And I never had a job which I didn't like. I guess I was lucky.

Ms. K, either the picture is wrong or the thumbnail description. That is Jake in the pix, I can tell by the tattoo on his arm, plus Drake is shorter and hasn't been on Broke Straight Boys since last Sept., having moved on to other sites.

You're right Stowe,

The model in the picture is Jake. Even so, I think it's safe to say that general expectations for the scene are rather low. Maybe we'll be surprised. Time will tell.

You're right Stowe,

The model in the picture is Jake. Even so, I think it's safe to say that general expectations for the scene are rather low. Maybe we'll be surprised. Time will tell.
It is Jake. I noticed that when the pic went up. Didn't mind him so much. He was just quiet.
Maybe Jimmy will bring something out in him.....or just use him like a rag doll.
Either way.....we all will soon see.

Seeing as how jake's solo has a rating of 2.4 I'm not expecting miracles. This is the first jimmy scene that I won't watch cause even the model hes paired with can't save it. Good luck

I didn't read this until after I posted Vinnie and Jimmy. I agree with all of the above.

Boring...dull....and not good are the only words I can use to describe this scene.

ROFL Ms. K! :)