• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Forgot My Membership Username and Password

Aarondawg

Virgin
Reaction score
Hey there,

I have been a member for over a year and my computer automatically logs me into the site. Now that the "Episodes" have switched to HD, I am now asked to enter my Username and Passwords, which I don't remember.

How do I get those sent to me? :confused1:

Thank you,
Aarondawg

Mark, I've been away for 2 days and every 15 mins or so I get the login box. I fill in password and it goes away, only to reappear in 15mins or so.

Hey Jon:
I am having the same problem with the password box popping up every 15 minutes or so. But today is the first time this has happened. I know all of these pc issues must be a royal pain for Mark. But he gets them fixed
Ned

I'm getting the log in pane, too, but more often than 15 minutes. I'm happy to know it isn't just me. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

me too. Bust sometimes it doesnt recognize my pass word and I have to reenter a few times in a row. This only began today for me.

Yes it is only today but I would not have noticed it as I've been away since thurs. Now not only am I full of flu but also have this to deal with... Runs off in a gay hissy fit lol x

Yes it is only today but I would not have noticed it as I've been away since thurs. Now not only am I full of flu but also have this to deal with... Runs off in a gay hissy fit lol x

Sorry you aren't feeling well, jonny. Yeah, this log in business is about makin' me have a hissy, too! LOL!

awwww you poor thing jon...hope you feel better soon buddy.....big hug to ya.:thumbup:

Thanks dude but this thing aint shifting quickly. Probs won't be fit for work Tuesday - oh dear, how sad, never mind. lol

Doesn't sound good buddy....hey little tip if you are all phlegmy then have a real hot shower, the steam will help clear your tubes:001_huh:

haha doesn't sound like you are too bothered about having to be off work on Tuesday though jon...naughty boy, but at least there is a benefit to you bein sick:sneaky2:

Doesn't sound good buddy....hey little tip if you are all phlegmy then have a real hot shower, the steam will help clear your tubes:001_huh:

haha doesn't sound like you are too bothered about having to be off work on Tuesday though jon...naughty boy, but at least there is a benefit to you bein sick:sneaky2:

Yes mate had a long hot shower this morning but I'm still wheezie. My sickness record is excellent but I will not be going back until I shift this thing.. tough lol