• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Five Favorite models today ??

Don't play on your pc dude. Get out there and grab some real dick xx
Dear jon
Sweetheart your just a baby.. When I was your age that's all I wanted to do was get out there and get some real dick.
Still like dick lol but now love having a day were I can stay home and play with "it" and my pc I treasure these days.Checked you out.
Your pretty cute. Do you realize you have had near 2000 visits ? That.s about how many dicks I have had.HA HA.
This probably should have been on a pm.But nothing to hide.So have a good evening since your 8 hours ahead.
Do you like older men in pretty good shape ? I'm 58 and just wondering?
xo johnny

LOL Mike. I dunno why I spell Pryce with a why - maybe I saw it somewhere and liked it, so now I always write it that way and no it is not British, it's Jonish.

The problem is that when you've been on this site as long as we have (give or take a few sabbaticals), you forget how many hotties and not so hotties have had their butts placed on the futon and now that horribly decorated red and black room lol. I too would like to add Alden and Robert, Ayden (yes I changed my mind), Max, Carter, Zakk, Kaydin, Mike Robbins and Josh, the kissing cousins and those two guys who David took to a hotel - can't remember their names.
I was going start freaking out when I didn't see Carter's name!! The hotel scene was with that cutie Scott and Tampa's dirty boy Leon lol

LOL Mike. I dunno why I spell Pryce with a why - maybe I saw it somewhere and liked it, so now I always write it that way and no it is not British, it's Jonish.

The problem is that when you've been on this site as long as we have (give or take a few sabbaticals), you forget how many hotties and not so hotties have had their butts placed on the futon and now that horribly decorated red and black room lol. I too would like to add Alden and Robert, Ayden (yes I changed my mind), Max, Carter, Zakk, Kaydin, Mike Robbins and Josh, the kissing cousins and those two guys who David took to a hotel - can't remember their names.

Is this the hotel room scene that you are referring to Jon? I believe it is Scott & Leon, but with the name changes it somehow came out as Sean & Leon, but a rose by any name smells just as sweet, and this is a sweet scene. :thumbup:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/OTE0/sean-and-leon-sex-in-hotel-room

I was going start freaking out when I didn't see Carter's name!! The hotel scene was with that cutie Scott and Tampa's dirty boy Leon lol
You beat me to it again Peter. You young whippersnappers are too quick for this "old man" on a Sunday morning, but indeed it is Tampa's Leon, (dirty feet, dirty messy hair and all. lol).

Last edited:
Dear jon
Sweetheart your just a baby.. When I was your age that's all I wanted to do was get out there and get some real dick.
Still like dick lol but now love having a day were I can stay home and play with "it" and my pc I treasure these days.Checked you out.
Your pretty cute. Do you realize you have had near 2000 visits ? That.s about how many dicks I have had.HA HA.
This probably should have been on a pm.But nothing to hide.So have a good evening since your 8 hours ahead.
xo johnny
Be careful approaching Jon, Johnny or he will pull out his "old fart" card, or he will go for his "you and your lot" card. :ohmy:

Just joking with you Jon. I am glad to see the "feisty" good old Jon back, and not the lobotomized version that you were on another forum in a different galaxy. :blank:

Be careful approaching Jon, Johnny or he will pull out his "old fart" card, or he will go for his "you and your lot" card. :ohmy:

Just joking with you Jon. I am glad to see the "feisty" good old Jon back, and not the lobotomized version that you were on another forum in a different galaxy. :blank:
Don't poke at him mikeyank you will not like the bite!!! lol

Does penicillin not work for treating a bite from the "British bulldog"? :confused1:
No, once bitten twice smitten.

Don't poke at him mikeyank you will not like the bite!!! lol

I didn't realise Johnny was 58 but I guess he must live in the Grand Canyon where they have just got internet (joke). But he is not Johnny now he is Lola.. ha ha

Is this the hotel room scene that you are referring to Jon? I believe it is Scott & Leon, but with the name changes it somehow came out as Sean & Leon, but a rose by any name smells just as sweet, and this is a sweet scene. :thumbup:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/OTE0/sean-and-leon-sex-in-hotel-room

Scott and Leon are the ones - now they were both hot and, as I've stated recently, the scene was a good day away from the normal studio. Hint hint Broke Straight Boys How could I forget Carter, Peter. Horniness just oozes out of him.

Dear jon
xo johnny

Johnny don't get like Big Chris. No I am not FB, no I am not on Twitter, and don't matter how good a shape you're in dude. It just means that you fit into a standard coffin - lol xx

I look back at the names of the models mentioned thus far and compare them to the current bunch and how time has moved on. We didn't have many BTS's then, nor did we have a models side of the forum, and hardly any model posted on this side either. Mike Robbins, Tyler and Cousin being the exception - and of course Jason posted a lot more in those days too. But one thing we did have and that was more fresh faces coming along. It appears that new models are not so easy to get hold of nowadays.

Paul and Kayden because they're both great personalities with engaging smiles, hot to watch, and most of all, because they look like they're really having fun and like trying new things and pushing boundaries.... exploring their sexuality and just enjoying it all.

Tyler, who's new... but looks like he's very quickly finding gay sex to be a blast... and because he's so excited to have sex with the guys, he's like a little jackrabbit.

Not sure who else of the present group, though Damien and Dakota seem like great guys... but I like pretty boy types.

I wish Chad Michael were around... he looked like he was having fun exploring too. I love how he asks the guy whether he's ever done a snowball with a grin in that one three-some scene. He also seemed to be a nice guy from his interviews.

Paul and Kayden because they're both great personalities with engaging smiles, hot to watch, and most of all, because they look like they're really having fun and like trying new things and pushing boundaries.... exploring their sexuality and just enjoying it all.

Tyler, who's new... but looks like he's very quickly finding gay sex to be a blast... and because he's so excited to have sex with the guys, he's like a little jackrabbit.

Not sure who else of the present group, though Damien and Dakota seem like great guys... but I like pretty boy types.

I wish Chad Michael were around... he looked like he was having fun exploring too. I love how he asks the guy whether he's ever done a snowball with a grin in that one three-some scene. He also seemed to be a nice guy from his interviews.

Good choices Alex. But no one has skin like Paul so smooth and clean. And I love your definition of Tyler. He does seem like a little Jackrabbit. A very cute one.Hope he fucks like one ? Enjoy your night.
xo johnny..