• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Five Favorite models today ??

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I think we have done this recently . But.. Pretty quite on the forum. We have seen LOTS.. of boys Go. And got a few good New Ones..
.So.. I hope Jason and Brandon And Tate are still with us somewhere ? So just for fun.Who are your top five today?
Just something to think about on a Saturday Night. Nothing on TV.. No date..poo hoo. Just something to think about.
Happy weekend..
Johnny:1d6a4743:

I have had a hard time getting "attached" to any of the current models. Paul is awesome and so is Damien, but that's about it for me. Maybe I'm too picky?

I have had a hard time getting "attached" to any of the current models. Paul is awesome and so is Damien, but that's about it for me. Maybe I'm too picky?

Ah. The Big two. Your not to picky.. They got to grow on you...Who of the new group . Would you like to come to your door ? Tonight...
Think about that.

I am changing my thread. I am a Gemini so its ok .If you still want to post here. That would be great.
Johnny

I think we have done this recently . But.. Pretty quite on the forum. We have seen LOTS.. of boys Go. And got a few good New Ones..
.So.. I hope Jason and Brandon And Tate are still with us somewhere ? So just for fun.Who are your top five today?
Just something to think about on a Saturday Night. Nothing on TV.. No date..poo hoo. Just something to think about.
Happy weekend..
Damn you must be bored!! Knock knock knock Johnny go answer the door, it could be Paul lol

Thanks jon. now i have a whole new group to look up. Time for bed here.this is my 3 day work week so I get a day to just
stay home and play on my pc..Have a good one.
xo johnny

Don't play on your pc dude. Get out there and grab some real dick xx

Thanks jon. now i have a whole new group to look up. Time for bed here.this is my 3 day work week so I get a day to just
stay home and play on my pc..Have a good one.
xo johnny

Well tbh johnny I was joking but the Pryce and Holden series is worth watching - just for the banter. Guess my real favs are

Jason Matthews
Adam Baer
Tyler Evans
Logan
Phoenix

Damien, Paul, Tate, JJ, and Tyler. They're all so hot and also show great personalities. Damien does it all, has a sexy body, and brings out the best in everybody he's paired with. Paul has the best butt in the business and a fun sense of humor. Tate is the blond fantasy with a totally hot cock and ass. JJ is the athletic, silent type with a fantastic body and smile. Tyler is the kid--energetic and fun with a very hot ass.

Well tbh johnny I was joking but the Pryce and Holden series is worth watching - just for the banter. Guess my real favs are

Jason Matthews
Adam Baer
Tyler Evans
Logan
Phoenix
Thanks for clarifying that Jon, as I was concerned about Johnny wasting time looking for Holden and the lovely Price, who may look better today in a dress and heels than he did as a Broke Straight Boys model back in the "bottom of the barrel" days. By the way Jon, why do you spell Price's name with a "y" and not an "I" as it has always been spelled on Broke Straight Boys ? Is that a British thing?

My top five of all time also include Tyler Evans and Logan, and I will add:

(Tank) Shane
Mike Robbins
Alden (of Alden & Robert)
Jordan
Ayden
Rocco
Jimmy Johnson

(Whoops, my top five currently has eight). :blushing:

Happy weekend..

My 5 favorite models today:
Damien Kyle (like you're surprised!)
Paul Canon
Brandon Beal
Tate Thompson
Romeo James

There are a few other up and coming,fast moving on to my list of favorites! and a lot of past, My list of five are current models.

Thanks for clarifying that Jon, as I was concerned about Johnny wasting time looking for Holden and the lovely Price, who may look better today in a dress and heels than he did as a Broke Straight Boys model back in the "bottom of the barrel" days. By the way Jon, why do you spell Price's name with a "y" and not an "I" as it has always been spelled on Broke Straight Boys ? Is that a British thing?

My top five of all time also include Tyler Evans and Logan, and I will add:

(Tank) Shane
Mike Robbins
Alden (of Alden & Robert)
Jordan
Ayden
Rocco
Jimmy Johnson

(Whoops, my top five currently has eight). :blushing:

LOL Mike. I dunno why I spell Pryce with a why - maybe I saw it somewhere and liked it, so now I always write it that way and no it is not British, it's Jonish.

The problem is that when you've been on this site as long as we have (give or take a few sabbaticals), you forget how many hotties and not so hotties have had their butts placed on the futon and now that horribly decorated red and black room lol. I too would like to add Alden and Robert, Ayden (yes I changed my mind), Max, Carter, Zakk, Kaydin, Mike Robbins and Josh, the kissing cousins and those two guys who David took to a hotel - can't remember their names.