• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Episode

Diesal & Jimmy "Pt.3" August 19th 2009 I get a boner just typing this..lol// The thought of Diesal on all 4's with that wonderfully hairy ass in my face....WOW...i'm gonna go watch this again RIGHT NOW..HA!

Didn't David mention in Leon's last film that Tyler wanted to fuck him ? Given the time that Leon's last was filmed the I suspect that Tyler has ful(filled) his, ours and Leon's dreams.

I don't think I imagined this, after Tyler and Leon's hot oral scene, I think David posted something like, 'If you thought their oral was hot, wait until their anal scene.' So unless he was speaking hypothetically I'm guessing they filmed an anal scene. I've been anxiously awaiting that scene.

Anyway, my favorite scene is Blake, Jeremy, Austin from December 25, 2009. I hadn't joined this site yet, but that would have made such an excellent Christmas gift. :001_tt2:

Stacey

Time's up!! Believe it or not, the very last vote pushed it over the top. There was not a lot of response to this, seems people must be getting tired of the contests/polls. The response was varied, as I knew it would be, but the winner was Diesal & Jimmy, part 3, which aired August 3, 2009.

er...

Time's up!! Believe it or not, the very last vote pushed it over the top. There was not a lot of response to this, seems people must be getting tired of the contests/polls. The response was varied, as I knew it would be, but the winner was Diesal & Jimmy, part 3, which aired August 3, 2009.

Wasn't it part 1 that aired on Aug 3, 2009???

no worries!

You're absolutely correct. Don't know why I messed it up. Probably the 3 in the date. Poor excuse. Thanks, sweetie!

Just glad my fav won the contest, even with a small voting turn out! Thanks, Carking!!!

i vote for austin and mike r!

what? is the contest over?