• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Episode

carking1

Reaction score
OK, here we go again. Not another contest, more like a poll. It's simple. What is your favorite episode?

Here's where it gets complicated: ONLY ONE!!! Not this is my number one, then this is my number two, etc. ONE!! Also, (and this is for you Ms. Kianna) you cannot say, for example, "any episode with Diesal" You get to vote ONCE!! Make it count.

We're not going to string this one out. It ends Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 10:00 P. M., Eastern daylight time. I will announce the winner as soon as I can after that (It depends on how busy I am at work on Monday).

So, list your favorite episode in the following format: My favorite eipsode stars _______ and _______, dated _________.

Here is mine:

My favorite episode stars Cousins Michael and Anthony, dated Arpil 24, 2010.

For all of you rule-breakers out there: If you name more than one, just name a performer, vote twice, don't list the date so we know which one it is, or otherwise screw around with the instructions, your vote will not count. With my OCD, the last one nearly caused me to be institutionalized (again). LOL

Alex and Sebastian June 24, 2006. Sebastian is uber hot. I know he went on to a lot of other sites, but this shot was in his early days...

Alex and Sebastian June 24, 2006. Sebastian is uber hot. I know he went on to a lot of other sites, but this shot was in his early days...

I watched that one just the other day. It is defintitely an oldie and a goodie! :001_smile:

carking, where are those smelling salts when I need them???

Diesal and Jimmie part 1, Aug 3, 2009. Gives me a girl boner every single time... and now I have to change my panties.:blush:

Austin and Jimmy, Dec. 28, 2009. Loved it from start to finish and I really got off on Jimmy tossing Austin's salad. Yummmmmmmm!!!! I love to watch that one over and over again.

Mmmmmm....

Austin and Jimmy, Dec. 28, 2009. Loved it from start to finish and I really got off on Jimmy tossing Austin's salad. Yummmmmmmm!!!! I love to watch that one over and over again.

That was my second choice... Austin flavored gum would be my favorite....

The bareback episode of Tyler & Jacob (2/2/08)...btw, I truly love Tyler!

Tyler rocks!!

JAKE, TOMMY, & SEAN - May 16, 2007...hot guys, great chemistry and some killer one liners...

My favourite episode hasn't been shown yet. It's Tyler and Leon parts II where there is lots of passion, kissing, flip flop fucking etc etc. Come on bring it on.

I wish I could pick two! But since I can't I choose Diesal and Jimmy Part One from August 3rd, 2009.

My favorite fuck scene

Mike and Austin on Feb 6 2010 a sexy performance before MikeR became a brutal thug and into "unnecessary roughness" when screwing.

Mike and Austin on Feb 6 2010 a sexy performance before MikeR became a brutal thug and into "unnecessary roughness" when screwing.
Don't you think the term "brutal thug" is overstating Mike's agressive style of fucking, under the watchful eyes of David, Eddie & Tyler, and the editing by Mark's crew in Denver?

This was not exactly a "Kitty Genovese" situation.

My favourite episode hasn't been shown yet. It's Tyler and Leon parts II where there is lots of passion, kissing, flip flop fucking etc etc. Come on bring it on.

jon, again, fuck, dude, just so perspicacious and excellently on the money. Tyler and Leon part II. That would really be something worth getting into the forum and posting about, yes sir. Do we have any real reason to think it exists?

jon, again, fuck, dude, just so perspicacious and excellently on the money. Tyler and Leon part II. That would really be something worth getting into the forum and posting about, yes sir. Do we have any real reason to think it exists?

In the Leon/MikeR scene, David said that Tyler wants to fuck Leon....

Didn't David mention in Leon's last film that Tyler wanted to fuck him ? Given the time that Leon's last was filmed the I suspect that Tyler has ful(filled) his, ours and Leon's dreams.