• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

facebook

baal

Reaction score
If anyone wants to add me, type Steve McSheffrey into the friend finder. I'm not under any network just to be contrary and I'm not the child in Canada. Just one caveat: Almost my entire family is on there and that includes kids eight, eleven, and twelve so language restrictions apply...

haha naw not that one, but the racing, and jumpin the car was. the sign was another idiot i know

mine is John Murray - taylorsville, MS

But i prefer www.myspace.com/lt1racer
So that is you, John Murray? You are very hot with a thin toned smooth body. You should be in the videos here, instead of the forum, or both. :001_smile: Seriously that was meant as a compliment. I am always amazed that so many hot young guys are members of Broke Straight Boys I just assumed that older guys like me would be into watching young smooth straight boys have gay sex, but I am pleasantly surprised to find young cuties enjoy the same thing.

Mike

So that is you, John Murray? You are very hot with a thin toned smooth body. You should be in the videos here, instead of the forum, or both. :001_smile: Seriously that was meant as a compliment. I am always amazed that so many hot young guys are members of Broke Straight Boys I just assumed that older guys like me would be into watching young smooth straight boys have gay sex, but I am pleasantly surprised to find young cuties enjoy the same thing.

Mike

You won't get an argument from me on any of those points. LOL :tongue_smilie::lol: