• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Exciting News: Membership Area Upgrades Coming Very Soon!

Where is the drop-down box under "boys" that I have been using frequently. I would also look at the pictures and then click and get all ot the guys videos. I used if often because I like many of the older scenes. Also, I don't understand the blue and gray search bar below the screen. And finally, where is the "full screen" button. As it stands now I can't get the whole scene on my computer screen. So far I am pretty disappointed at the changes. You seem to have lost some valuable ways to use the site. Younoity guys are excited...I'm definitely am not.

It will take us a week or so but we will be greatly improving the ability to search and discover all models. It will be even better than the drop-down box.

Concerning the full screen mode on videos we have and have always had this ability. We will make this more prominent but for now here is a screen shot on how to view the video in full screen.

screen-fullscreen.jpg

When I click on Live Shows in the top menu, I get an error message. I can't access it from Broke Straight Boys now. I have to go directly to Flirt4free. Can you look into this, please?

It will take us a week or so but we will be greatly improving the ability to search and discover all models. It will be even better than the drop-down box.

Concerning the full screen mode on videos we have and have always had this ability. We will make this more prominent but for now here is a screen shot on how to view the video in full screen.

View attachment 11044

I figured out the small arrows symbol for full screen. Problem for me is that this full screen is not as full on my screen as the old full screen.

If you wish to talk to the models in private, the money you pay is far more than what the model's get. Check out the rates carefully before parting with your well earned money.

Oh, I know about that and that sucks. But I don't talk to the models in privates, it's far too expensive. I talk to them in the open chat room and tip then whenever I can.

Hello,

You should be able to pick a light skin for the forum now if you find that easier on your eyes.

-Bryce